PDA

View Full Version : Controlling an object

Solid_Justice
01-29-2013, 09:23 AM
Hi, I need help controling an object (let's say a box). It needs to run left and right and jump up,left,right. I once made it but i lost all my objects and levels when i got an corrupt save :(. Well the only problem I have is that I can't jump left and right. I can only jump up when not moving. I whant to put a controllenator on the box. Not that the box follows sackboy.

Thanks.

Rough-Tea
01-29-2013, 01:36 PM
Well, since u wrote me about making a sprite character moving, i can send u my "box"... it needs some tweaking and finetuning in the controlls but i put some notes on it, where to place the different sprites..

There are some Tutorials on Youtube and here on the Site in the LBP2 Tutorial/Help Section, but some arnt working anymore.

Either im stupid, or i cant seem to find the option to send things anymore? I saw it once... its not even available for keys? I dont get it lol... it must be there!

U could play my Tower to Heaven Level on hard mode, than u win it, but... its hard ^^

Solid_Justice
01-29-2013, 07:37 PM
Thanks :), but i found it out myself again. Thanks anyway, I will try your level though :)
And thanks for the add on PSN.