PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order treasures for Tearaway!

Spaff_Molecule
05-09-2013, 02:40 PM

We’re excited to announce details on the magnificent and exclusive bonus content you’ll get for pre-ordering your copy of Tearaway! Participating retailers will offer two options, each with a different set of treasures.

The Jukebox Pack, which contains:

• Splendiferous iota and atoi Avatars for use on the PlayStation®Network

• Resplendent PlayStation®Vita Wallpaper

• Audiolicious Tearaway Soundtrack with bonus track

Oooooh!

and The Special Delivery Pack, which includes:

• Oppulent iota and atoi costumes for LittleBigPlanet™

• Exclusive skin for the in-game rideable pig, and printable papercraft plan to match

Oooooh!

Yes, that’s right, there’s an in-game rideable pig. Look at it, just look at it…

Oooooh!

We’ll be making that into a wallpaper for sure, so stay tuned for that! Tearaway itself will be available on shelves and in the PSN Store this October.

Now tell us, which pack will you be pre ordering, and why? Because we can’t make our minds up!

-------------------------

"Pre-order treasures for Tearaway!" is an automatically posted news item which was grabbed from MediaMolecule.com (www.mediamolecule.com). The original article can be found here (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/MediaMoleculeBlog/~3/Z_lEwjPu5iE/).

Jedi_1993
05-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Aargh! It's so hard to choose! I suppose the Special Delivery pack. The LBP costumes look adorable and the pig, oh god the pig! XD
I'll probably end up getting the soundtrack at a later date, provided it's = or > than LBP's music. ;)

biorogue
05-09-2013, 04:52 PM
sweet! Thank you Spam-Spaff. This will probably be what pushes me to pick up the Vita. Looks great.

Kapum
05-09-2013, 05:18 PM
But what if I want BOTH the costumes and the soundtrack? :cry:
Will these be sold also seperately?

Jedi_1993
05-09-2013, 07:37 PM
But what if I want BOTH the costumes and the soundtrack? :cry:
Will these be sold also seperately?

I think the soundtrack will be on iTunes earlier than the costumes' release so I'm going for the costumes in the preorder.

Wolfdre
05-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Now it makes sense as to why my thread was removed -_- thanks for communicating.

Seant1228
05-09-2013, 08:42 PM
Thats an easy choice! both! wait but thats $120... and ill have 2 tearaways...

wolfbrother117
05-10-2013, 08:23 AM
:love: I think I would go for the special delivery pack, the costumes look great and I'm really interested in the special piggy skin! now let's hope I got enough money, because I really need a new memory stick... does anyone know where and when I can pre-order the game?

The5rozos
05-10-2013, 06:44 PM
Thats an easy choice! both! wait but thats $120... and ill have 2 tearaways...

That's $80, Vita games are 40 not 60. ;)

I think I want the first pre-order bonus since it'll give us new avatars. Don't pre-order avatars usually stay exclusive?

Although a new pig skin is so tempting... you think it's LBP related? A rocket cheetah perhaps. :D

Jedi_1993
05-10-2013, 07:23 PM
That's $80, Vita games are 40 not 60. ;)

I think I want the first pre-order bonus since it'll give us new avatars. Don't pre-order avatars usually stay exclusive?

Although a new pig skin is so tempting... you think it's LBP related? A rocket cheetah perhaps. :D

I think the avatars are, but I'm happy with my LBP2 ones ;)

As for the pig skin... I'm thinking something like a racecar skin. :P

amoney1999
05-11-2013, 01:43 AM
I'm totally gonna pre-order the Special Pack. Those costumes for LBP look cute and would be the perfect thing for a Tearaway level.

Nugahugachaka
05-12-2013, 05:59 PM
ride the piggy im so getting it :)

Seant1228
05-12-2013, 08:34 PM
but just one quick thing. the poster didnt say anything about it being for only LBP 2 XD it just had the lbp 1 logo. is this dlc for lbp 1? XD i doubt it. but idk