PDA

View Full Version : Wanna be a BETA tester? Look this way!

Pellemannen
08-04-2013, 12:35 PM
Hey everyone!

I'm curently working on a new LBPV level called "Keep em' coming". It's a survival/platformer with some nice twists.
The level is far from done. But the actuall gameplay is pretty done. What I need now is a handfull of BETA testers who can help me to really try out the level. Mainly I want opinions about the level generally but there might be some bugs left in there that I haven't found yet.

If you want to be a BETA tester simply tell me by replying on this thread and I'll give you a code to my lockbox!

When you've played the level please leave some feedback to me since that's the whole point of this thing. Leave a post here or send me a message on PSN.

Here's a sneek peek of the level...

Thanks! <3

VelcroJonze
08-04-2013, 04:22 PM
Hey buddy! You are one of my favorite creators!!

I would love to test your new level. :D

Pellemannen
08-04-2013, 05:09 PM
Hey buddy! You are one of my favorite creators!!

I would love to test your new level. :D

Hah, thanks!

I sent you a message on psn ;)

yugnar
08-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Hello there! I really love giving Beta test feedback to any creator out there, and woule be willing to help you! :)

Pellemannen
08-04-2013, 05:46 PM
Hello there! I really love giving Beta test feedback to any creator out there, and woule be willing to help you! :)

Hey hey! Sent you a psn message too!

hyperdude95
08-07-2013, 12:34 AM
Hi Pellemannen, I would love to test your level out. :)

hyper

Pellemannen
08-07-2013, 07:55 AM
Hi Pellemannen, I would love to test your level out. :)

hyper

OFC! I sent you a psn message with a code to my lockbox ;)

yugnar
08-07-2013, 04:25 PM
Hey man! I loved this level! Sent you a PM with my full thoughts :) Hope it is useful.

Pellemannen
08-07-2013, 08:00 PM
Ok I think I'll end the Beta test now. Right now I'm only waiting for hyperdude's feedback and then I can finish up the level ;)

hyperdude95
08-07-2013, 11:45 PM
Ok I think I'll end the Beta test now. Right now I'm only waiting for hyperdude's feedback and then I can finish up the level ;)

I'll be playing it right now. :)

EDIT: Sent you a PM of my thoughts and advice, it was really fun! :)

hyper