PDA

View Full Version : Could use a hand (LBPV)

Foxdie
11-20-2013, 08:37 AM
So I just aced all the levels in LBP Vita (yay!), and all I have left to do is get the 2-player prizes. I've had a lot of trouble getting random drop-ins, so just wondering if anyone would be willing to give me a hand. Just send me a friend request, or leave your psn in the comments and I'll add you. :B

Lady_Luck__777
11-20-2013, 12:10 PM
Moved to [LBPV] Everything Else

xxMATEOSxx
11-20-2013, 02:47 PM
Hey!

I could join you if you'd like.

biorogue
11-20-2013, 02:49 PM
I may be able to help out with this. I too need all the 2-player sections. I may be free this Saturday but I'm not 100% sure yet. I'll shoot you a request and maybe we can help each other out. Who knows, maybe we can even get a couple more people and get those 4-player pins as well!

SEWO97
11-20-2013, 07:39 PM
If you need, I'm always online. I had aced all of the levels and gained 98% of prizes in story mode, got corrupt data 4 days just before sony enabled us to back-up our game data on the Vita's PS Plus Cloud. Why me? It's always me. PSN - Sewo97

Scott.

Foxdie
11-21-2013, 09:47 AM
I may be able to help out with this. I too need all the 2-player sections. I may be free this Saturday but I'm not 100% sure yet. I'll shoot you a request and maybe we can help each other out. Who knows, maybe we can even get a couple more people and get those 4-player pins as well!

By Saturday I should have all the prizes I need, as I only have 2 left to go now, heh. Thanks for the offer though.

If you need, I'm always online. I had aced all of the levels and gained 98% of prizes in story mode, got corrupt data 4 days just before sony enabled us to back-up our game data on the Vita's PS Plus Cloud. Why me? It's always me. PSN - Sewo97

Scott.

Sorry to hear that. I've got most of what I need now, but I could definitely help you try to get back those prize bubbles if you'd like. I've been in a similar situation, so I have no problem sympathizing with you there, heh.

SEWO97
11-21-2013, 10:39 AM
Sorry to hear that. I've got most of what I need now, but I could definitely help you try to get back those prize bubbles if you'd like. I've been in a similar situation, so I have no problem sympathizing with you there, heh.

I did complete the story mode again of course, also I now have about 60% of the bubbles (I haven't checked it in a while). Add me and we'll get together to go story mode prize bubble hunting for that 100%.

Scott.

xxMATEOSxx
11-21-2013, 05:30 PM
I can help anyone else who needs multiplayer stuff too. Just send me a message or firend request and we'll try to work out a good opportunity.