PDA

View Full Version : Littlebigplanet3 costume ideas

peanut1life
08-06-2014, 11:34 PM
:) this is my first thread and i wanna share it as a LBP3 costume ideas for sackboy,oddsock,toggle and swoop! post your idead and see if we will get lucky im thinking of a sonic x costume pack because in the series were chaos was born there was a bird i think swoop could look good in this! toggle could be a Big the cat type costume oddsock could be bigs best friend frogy! sack boy could be sonic,tails,knuckles,amy,ect please post your ideas and im hopping for this pack 8D

Smuffy04
08-06-2014, 11:44 PM
This should go under the LBP3 suggestions section instead. :)

Lady_Luck__777
08-07-2014, 02:16 AM
Moved to [LP3] Suggestions

The5rozos
08-07-2014, 04:30 AM
This should go under the LBP3 suggestions section instead. :)

Ha, I thought you posted this thread since he has the same avatar.

Anyways, I know it'll never happen in a million years but I think Mario bros costumes would be cool. Sackboy as Mario/Luigi/Peach, Oddsock as Yoshi, Big Toggle as Bowser, Little Toggle as Little Bowser (his son), and Swoop as.... Swoop as..... Someone help me out! :cry:

amiel445566
08-07-2014, 04:38 AM
Ha, I thought you posted this thread since he has the same avatar.

Anyways, I know it'll never happen in a million years but I think Mario bros costumes would be cool. Sackboy as Mario/Luigi/Peach, Oddsock as Yoshi, Big Toggle as Bowser, Little Toggle as Little Bowser (his son), and Swoop as.... Swoop as..... Someone help me out! :cry:

Swoop can be a flying koopa :D

The5rozos
08-07-2014, 04:44 AM
Swoop can be a flying koopa :D

Yes! So yes! Now you're giving me new art ideas.

Would be very interesting if they made a Sackgirl physique in this game with different abilities. From what I can tell all of the characters are male... Until we dress them up, of course ;)

XX_sonicfan_XX
08-07-2014, 05:55 AM
Pokemon. Bam Done. DO IT SUMO I KNOW YOU CAN. Sackboy as ash/trainer swoop as any flying pokemon, oddsock as pikachu, and toggle as any thing.

peanut1life
08-08-2014, 10:19 AM
LOL so much ideas but i dont think it might happen because those are nintendo characters

MechanicOrga
08-08-2014, 11:48 AM
I have a good ol' idea for you monster movie fans out there! Why not a Godzilla costume pack? This is how I imagine the concept being laid out:

- Sackboy has a Godzilla costume. I can't really think of a good explanation other than being the pinnacle of the LBPverse, so why not? o3o
- Oddsock as Anguirus. Godzilla fans will know that Anguirus is a quadruped ankylosaurs monster that almost always teams up with Godzilla so, yeah. Then again Baragon might be a better candidate.
- Swoop as Rodan. C'mon this'll work! Swoop as a giant mutant pterosaur! I got the inspiration from the upcoming Dragon Age Costume pack where Swoop is dressed like a dragon. A Mothra costume could always work.
- Toggle as Jet Jaguar. Jet Jaguar is a robot that can change his size, and so can Toggle! c:

This would be total fan service to kaiju nerds, haha. It could possibly happen, but Toho can often be a bit picky with their licensing, bleh.

peanut1life
08-08-2014, 03:17 PM
wow that sounds good!

MechanicOrga
08-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Haha thank you! Imagine all 4 players teaming up to smash everything! :D

amiel445566
08-09-2014, 06:41 AM
OH MY GOD

-Sackboy WATER (original swimmer of LBP, and coined as the healing element; sackpocket relevence)
-Toggle EARTH (hes bulky)
-Swoop AIR (he can fly, duh)
-Oddsock FIRE (fast as lightning)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m427easO1C1qepij6o6_r1_250.gif

XX_sonicfan_XX
08-09-2014, 07:49 AM
Spongebob pack. ill let u guys decide whos who.

MechanicOrga
08-09-2014, 08:59 AM
OH MY GOD

-Sackboy WATER (original swimmer of LBP, and coined as the healing element; sackpocket relevence)
-Toggle EARTH (hes bulky)
-Swoop AIR (he can fly, duh)
-Oddsock FIRE (fast as lightning)

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m427easO1C1qepij6o6_r1_250.gif
I'm unsure of an Avatar pack, but I can definitely see an elemental costume pack of sorts! That reminds me, Swoop will be getting a Phoenix costume where he's on fire, hehe.

TeakettleWarrior
08-09-2014, 06:35 PM
Okay, this post was an attempt to get around the system suddenly forbidding me from posting every time I tried to list my costume ideas. Even with just editing the error still occurs. Freakin' incredible.