PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion list

JellyBellyScout
08-11-2014, 04:02 AM
1. Characters can block/stand on each other:
I think that this could be a cool option that you could turn on in create mode, this would allow some new multiplayer gameplay and also an opportunity to annoy people in new ways.

2. "ragdoll" death option

3. Option to make power ups invisible, The power up you pick up, not the one on your character

4. Sackbot Animations:
A logic piece that lets you select from a large list of animations 30-50, when activated it the sackbot does the selected animation. Animations like wave,roll,sit etc...

5. (This one is a set) Save tool: When playing a level, if this is activated it saves all progress
Example: you can leave level and return and you will be in the same spot, along with any changes you made in the level

Load tool: Once activated loads level back to previous save
Example: you set off an explosive, and move a box. Once load tool is activated you are teleported back to the spot the save tool was activated and these objects are back in their original position like you where never there.

Reset tool: Resets saves

Example of use in game: you play a level that used the save & load tools, you make it to a save and then quit. Once you decide to start playing again the new option of load is now there next to or below the play button, allowing you to load back to your save in the level.

Its like a memorizer, but better... and easier.

6. Sackbots that can do everything sackboy can do... *cough* swimming

7. Sackbots of all the other characters, (oddsock, swoop, toggle)

8. More room to publish levels, 30 maybe?

9. more Popit colors

10. Improved music sequencer:
Not only should they include more instruments, They should included a large list pre-made music clips that you can put together to create your own music quickly and easily, like "garageband"

11. Controller options:
You have the option to play sounds out of the controller and also vibrate the controller using logic pieces.

12. STILL KEEP THE 3-D GLITCH! as long as it doesn't break the game i think it would be a good idea to still keep the 3-d glitch around

13. I want a memorizer that can memorize your things score and will still have that if you play with other people... umm example below:

you enter a level and play it and get a score of 50 and leave, you come back with a friend the next day and up your score to 100 and your friend gets a score of 75, you both come back to that level the next day and you have 100 points and your friend has 75 points.

I mainly want this because i want to make a multiplayer mode where you can level up and unlock items and play with other players that are different levels than you or have different stuff, so you can make cool multiplayer games because most of the reason people play games like battlefield and call of duty is to level up... its true.

14. costume change logic:
A logic piece that you can put into a sackbot, and when activated changes the costume of the sackbot to the selected costume.

15. slap sensor.

16. realistic mode:
When enabled when a flammable object comes into contact with fire it will also catch fire, when something electric touches water, the water also becomes lethal. etc... You can switch them all on, or turn them on individually.

17. more contest to give people that can't think of things to build something to build, and also encourage people that don't build to try it.

18. Extra costume categories, Well category:
Backpacks, thats it

19. Edit copy button:
I know they probably already did this, but please...

20. Better sounds, You should be able to make sounds louder, explosions should be able to go up 2 or 3 times in volume.

21. Overall performance boost:
Better loading speeds, less lag, FIX DIVE IN, etc...

Jonarrthan
08-11-2014, 10:33 PM
Realistic mode, I think could be skipped as honestly it is not that difficult to do what you said with holograms or Sticker panals and the object danger tool. With the save one as well I don't that is really necessary as 90% of lbp levels take about 3 to 5 minutes. I had to really exploit the game's emitter system to make a level that goes behond 6 minutes. In long string of levels using sub levels and level links That is really there issue of the creator.

The rest could be pretty useful. Slap sensor is interesting as slapping is not allows the easiest command to do and people have made logic for this but in most level I played it in it is hardly used or terrible as lay changes made it impossible to defend an enemy. I am assuming this slap sensor can be used on materials as well to slaps worlds down or something. I think it is like my explosion sensor idea it is fun but not really that useful.

An idea I thought of is material strengh gage so if you use metal in a tower defence level it will slowly take damage to bombs as apposed to cardboard and sponge which has the same damage or metal and solid which is no damage at all

Raku
08-12-2014, 01:52 AM
Some of these are really great, and hopefully they get in...

The problem (even though I like it) is number 18. I'm not sure how that would effect past costumes moving forward if they implemented that. I still like the idea, but it raises concern about what issues it may bring.

chronos453
08-12-2014, 02:02 AM
1. Funny you mention that. Actually, in this old LBP1 footage, at around 1:22 you can actually see one of the players standing on another sackperson.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoXM27cnl28&hd=1

2. You mean when you get crushed / hit by spikes? It wouldn't hurt to implement that I suppose.

3. I don't understand what you mean by "the power up you pick up, not the one on your character". If your talking about powerups in general, I would agree with you. Switches and buttons could be invisible, after all.

4. I actually like this one a lot. Maybe give Sackboy and crew some taunt animations of their own.

5. I'm pretty indifferent about this one honestly. I mean, if this does become a feature that works like the Memorizer but easier, then the Memorizer will become completely obsolete.

6. I'm pretty sure the reason sackbots can't swim is because the AI is too complex for them to naturally navigate underwater. But yes, I do think that they should at least let them survive in water.

7. I'll be surprised if they don't.

8. I'm sure everyone wants this.

9. Not really concerned about this one. I use one Popit color and I stuck with it ever since.

10. I guess that would help a bit. I don't make music myself so I really wouldn't know.

11. I like the idea of sounds coming out of the controller. Though I heard that vibration kills battery life, but I'm not really sure. While I'm at it, maybe a light bar color changer?

12. I'm sure the 3d glitch is here to stay, since LBP3 is on both PS3 and PS4. Plus, I think the 3d glitch was the inspiration to the whole 16 layers deal for LBP3.

13. I like this Memorizer idea a little better than the one in 5.

14. Oh yeah definitely.

15. This.

16. This can already be done, so this one doesn't resonate with me.

17. More contests? You mean like the ones on this site? I don't really think that's a suggestion.

18. Meh, pretty indifferent about this one. I don't use much of my costume catalog, so...

19. There's a lot of buzz going on with the copy button already, so I'm just gonna leave it at that.

20. Personally, I just wanna be able to find the sound I want without getting lost.

21. That is up to the capability of the PS4. But I do want the Dive In to be better.

IT'S THE REASON I DON'T HAVE PLATINUM GIVE ME MY PLATINUM PLEASE

Okay, that's all from me. Bouncin;

Jonarrthan
08-12-2014, 03:29 AM
12. I'm sure the 3d glitch is here to stay, since LBP3 is on both PS3 and PS4. Plus, I think the 3d glitch was the inspiration to the whole 16 layers deal for LBP3.

Actually multiple more layers were part of the original idea for little big planet, Removed before the beta version it is unknown why they scrapped it probably for proformance,Time restraints or just simply to keep the creation proccess as simple as possible.

cart_man968
08-12-2014, 04:55 AM
These ideas are amazing

but the 3d glitch was what gave the developers the idea for the 16 layers thing

chronos453
08-12-2014, 08:42 AM
Actually multiple more layers were part of the original idea for little big planet, Removed before the beta version it is unknown why they scrapped it probably for proformance,Time restraints or just simply to keep the creation proccess as simple as possible.

Oh right, I forgot about that. Well, it's a thing now, and I'm excited.

CamostarAtIsabella
08-26-2014, 08:45 PM
You can publish 30 lvls in LBPK

You can make slap sensors in lbp2.

The Animation Tweaker Is Already Conformed.

Other Than That. Then These Are Some Pretty Good Ideas.