PDA

View Full Version : LBP1 and LBP2 stuff transferring to PS4

ropi7
08-11-2014, 08:47 AM
so i happen to have a PS4, and i'll be getting LBP3 for it, but i'm worried that i won't get all my stuff transferred to my PS4 :(
does anybody have any information on this?

RockSauron
08-11-2014, 09:20 AM
We can assume DLC will be downloadable again

As for the base materials and personal creations, we don't know :/

amiel445566
08-11-2014, 06:38 PM
We can assume DLC will be downloadable again

As for the base materials and personal creations, we don't know :/

Hundreds of DLC's, NOT at your disposal, after devs and sumo made a big fuss about creation, I'm sure there will be some sort of workaround

I guess we'll see :S

Mac-fox
08-11-2014, 07:02 PM
If all the LBP1 and LBP2 levels are available to play from LBP3 since day 1, I think all the materials and costumes should be available, otherwise you couldn't access all the previous levels due to incompatibilities... this is what I think, and I hope so. Let's see if that's true in a few months.

Bladex61
08-12-2014, 12:37 AM
Well even if for some reason we can't transfer collected objects, We could just make a level containing all those objects as prizes... That would be annoying though.

JellyBellyScout
08-12-2014, 02:37 AM
Well even if for some reason we can't transfer collected objects, We could just make a level containing all those objects as prizes... That would be annoying though.

Already did this lol, but i hope i won't need it

Thug_Life_EQ
08-12-2014, 05:53 AM

LOL Ya know what? Thats a great idea, i'll probably do that latter tomorrow. lol Just In Case.

ropi7
08-12-2014, 10:31 AM
Well even if for some reason we can't transfer collected objects, We could just make a level containing all those objects as prizes... That would be annoying though.yeah i'm planning on making a "my vault" level containing stuff like my costumes
i really hope that the GOTY dlc will transfer to LBP3 though

Shooter0898
08-12-2014, 06:30 PM
I would assume everything would transfer over considering we would still be able to play the levels published on the PS3.

Bladex61
08-13-2014, 04:29 PM
yeah i'm planning on making a "my vault" level containing stuff like my costumes
i really hope that the GOTY dlc will transfer to LBP3 though

I remember at first GOTY stuff had issues with transferring but they had fixed it. I'm sure there will be a way to get it through just fine