PDA

View Full Version : Adding Friends!

CHiMES_D
08-15-2014, 02:05 AM
Hey Guys! Lets add each other and enjoy littlebigplanet 2 before it dies after the release of littlebigplanet 3! Im a good creator with logic and design, I like making vehicles and contraptions! Im CHiMES_D --

Tynz21
08-15-2014, 04:13 AM
If my friend list were boundless I would. Sadly, I am confined to the depressingly minimal boundaries of the ps3 as of now. I get a bunch of hassle from people who go off line for months or never join me and get deleted.

SEWO97
08-17-2014, 03:28 AM
If my friend list were boundless I would. Sadly, I am confined to the depressingly minimal boundaries of the ps3 as of now. I get a bunch of hassle from people who go off line for months or never join me and get deleted.

If you plan on getting a PlayStation 4 I'm sure it extends you list limit to 2000. So there's a bonus.

Hey Guys! Lets add each other and enjoy littlebigplanet 2 before it dies after the release of littlebigplanet 3! Im a good creator with logic and design, I like making vehicles and contraptions! Im CHiMES_D --

Alrighty then, no one likes playing alone. I'll add you in a few hours.

Tynz21
08-17-2014, 06:08 AM
If you plan on getting a PlayStation 4 I'm sure it extends you list limit to 2000. So there's a bonus.

Alrighty then, no one likes playing alone. I'll add you in a few hours.

I do plan on it eventually, and then I shall have 2000 amigos!