PDA

View Full Version : Spectating when dead

XX_sonicfan_XX
08-19-2014, 09:26 PM
Something i didnt like in lbp2 was when you die, you get stuck on watching on person, I want to fix that problem by being able to switch watching people by pressing a button (preferably X) I know its somthing little, but i just want that to get fixed.

raptor42694
08-19-2014, 10:28 PM
I like this idea! Although in levels that aren't versus there isn't really any point. In versus though it's a neat idea!

Bladex61
08-20-2014, 03:09 AM
I'm in support of this.

pingrek77pl
08-21-2014, 05:36 PM
Or there could be new version of levels. One player will play level as normal player, but second will play as almost-invisible ghost player. Co-operation needed to finish level, for example, ghost player will need activate Paranormal Sensor to clear path. So one of the player should be always dead :)

XX_sonicfan_XX
08-21-2014, 09:42 PM
Or there could be new version of levels. One player will play level as normal player, but second will play as almost-invisible ghost player. Co-operation needed to finish level, for example, ghost player will need activate Paranormal Sensor to clear path. So one of the player should be always dead :)
thas not really needed cause one: its too specific and tw:you can do that in lbp2 with logic

ZNBJ
08-23-2014, 04:26 AM
Wow, this would be great for survival levels! :D