PDA

View Full Version : Sackbot Versions of New Characters & Other costume ideas

TheSonic41125
08-28-2014, 02:09 AM
Now the title might be a bit off. When I say sackbot versions of the New characters i mean like wooden robot Oddsock, or Toggle in swoop. It would be interesting, that way we could have stitched versions of every character and wooden versions. I only bring this up because of one of my projects is gonna involve a Co-Op battle level of Sackboy and friends fighting machine versions of themselves. (which I would go into more detail on in the ideas and projects section.)

Another idea is more costume packs similar to Casual friday and the Cats and Dogs pack.
- Sackboy could have more of like late 80's and early 90's clothing.
- Oddsock getting more fantasy style costumes like a robot spider. or even a cute little xenomorph like alien costume
- Toggle probably could get anything. Personally I always imagined Toggle having a Hulk costume ever since the reveal of him changing sizes
- and Swoop... eehhh. I cant really think of much for him besides more bird costumes. I guess thats not a bad thing.

ZNBJ
08-29-2014, 12:22 AM
There already are sackbots of the characters

wally-217
08-29-2014, 12:26 AM
I don't think there are wooden versions. You can put logic on characters in your levels but I'm not sure if they're specifically sackbots.

Bladex61
08-29-2014, 04:43 AM
I would hope that there are wooden versions of the new characters. It wouldn't be right going against AI with only the sackboy one to have the wooden look. I feel the need to draw some designs for what the wooden sackbots for the other characters could look like (if they don't already exist that is)

TheSonic41125
08-29-2014, 05:05 AM
I meant costumes. Not the actual Sackbots that you can tweak. I know you can already edit players like Sackbots.

Bladex61
08-29-2014, 04:52 PM
I meant costumes. Not the actual Sackbots that you can tweak. I know you can already edit players like Sackbots.

I know, I was referring to costumes too. Like the default sackbot costume on LBP2.

ZNBJ
09-02-2014, 12:48 AM

Ooooh. Come to think of it, that would be awesome! :p

Bladex61
09-02-2014, 06:18 AM
Ooooh. Come to think of it, that would be awesome! :p

Indeed it would. I'm assuming they'd be in the game though because I would assume that's what we would see when we pressed reset on a bot of the other characters.

Devious_Oatmeal
09-10-2014, 07:34 PM
Just adding this into a bots Thread.

"Bots that don't die in water."

That is all.

Bladex61
09-11-2014, 03:57 PM
Just adding this into a bots Thread.

"Bots that don't die in water."

That is all.

Agreed. I know they didn't have that for LBP2 because it was apparently very buggy but LBP3 is a lot more complex so hopefully that can be added in this time around.

Pan_Ziemniak
10-07-2014, 05:38 AM
Hmmm... it's hard... In my opinion normal sackbots look ok anyway...

Devious_Oatmeal
10-07-2014, 05:53 AM
I actually need the robot skins as well. Different body types for robots would be great!