PDA

View Full Version : Lpbk2

catsand
09-02-2014, 10:22 PM
This game is literally the only game I would ever buy a PS4 for- so how likely do you think it is that it'll happen? :frightened:
I really enjoyed playing the (UFG) story levels online but there hasn't been many, if any, races lately....
6/10 would work but I fear it might be closer to 1/10

Rogar
09-03-2014, 11:22 AM
Sad to say it, but it seems unlikely, since Sony has dropped all support for the game except cross-buy. I think the game didn't sell well enough, probably because of the bugs and learning curve coming from LBP2.

The5rozos
09-04-2014, 05:30 PM
I agree with Roger. Sony has released TONS of level DLC for LBP2, a few for LBPV, and soon for LBP3.

And yet LBP Karting got 0 level/track DLC, nothing unique. All the game got was costume leftovers from LBP2. Heck, even Modnation had great support. So that's really a testimony to how this spin-off did, and should be easy to predict we won't see a sequel anytime soon.

Rogar
09-04-2014, 06:40 PM
Well, we did get that one pack with new emergency services karts, those were for LBPK only. I'd still buy any level packs with new materials they'd release...

I don't really get it. So many people are wishing LBP3 is fully 3D, yet LBPK apparently doesn't sell enough. :confused: