PDA

View Full Version : My Themed Level Ideas

benfleischman
09-05-2014, 01:59 AM
First off, because I'm new to LBP there will be a learning curve and it will probably be a while before I can successfully execute any of these ideas, but here they are:

1) Gravity Falls - Mystery Adventure RPG

I want to basically create an original story/mystery to carry gameplay that hits all the major stops in Gravity Falls, from Dusk2Dawn Convenience Store to Multibear's Mountain. (1 question: Is it possible to make an over world with branched off levels, or do separate levels have to be straight-forwardly sequential?)

2) Ty the Tasmanian Tiger - Action Platformer

So you probably don't know Ty, but Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2 was one of my favorite games back on PS2. It's set in the Australian outback and it's beautiful and the characters are awesome. TY 2 was open world and involved the use of many vehicles, including jeeps, helicopters, and even giant mech suits. Last year, there was a new Ty game released on Windows 8 that was a lively action platformer. I want to make a string of levels like that, but include vehicles, mechs, and boss battles.

3) The Open Road - A Goofy Movie Adventure

A sidescroller where you drive Goofy's car on an action-packed road trip adventure. Drive fast, unless you want to miss the Powerline concert!

4) Guardians of the Galaxy - Fly The Milano

5) Monsters Inc. Door Containment Room Chase

6) You know, there's way too much to do! How does one go about deciding what to do first????

Yonderland
09-05-2014, 07:44 AM
I wanna make something that emits itself, which emits itself and so on to test what happens when you actually crash.

TimeLordBlue
09-18-2014, 07:26 AM
The Monsters Inc idea is pretty good. Would be pretty fun if it was just like the movie, and the doors used the new line things.

XX_sonicfan_XX
09-21-2014, 01:15 AM
you COULD create the gravity falls one, but it would be hecka hard. better hope you have move pack for sticker animations