PDA

View Full Version : rainbow meteral

cuddelbunny
09-16-2014, 10:47 PM
as i dont no how good this idea is or if it posebal
but i wold like a rainbow lite meteral that kinda actlike the neon in lbp but in sted of haveing one coler neon evry time you put it down wut if we cud have a muterul that cheng evry cluer like wean you go to tweek mode you can add coler like how you can add layers in paint dot net or gimp this wold alow ppl to make meny cool tings by gust useing 1 metearl agine i dont no how heard this is to make in a game like lbp3 sins you are ading someny toold alrety and meby it alredy in and i dont no how wiering up stuf like this wold be or if we no longer need wiers but i thout id gust post this
ples let me no wut you think

ps sorry for my dislexsya

amiel445566
09-16-2014, 11:24 PM
I'm sure that there will be new materials in the game that are colorful, and a rainbow material is a strong possibility

If not you can fake it with video effects :)

cuddelbunny
09-17-2014, 12:11 AM
no no no i dont mean it like that i mean that you can have a meterail cheng more then one coler frum moultibul defrent out put so if i wer to tuch my x buten it mite turn blue and if i pres squer it mite tern yelow and if i pres r2 it mite tern oreng

MMLgamer
09-17-2014, 06:10 PM
You could maybe fake that with the opacity tweaker and invisible material merged with dephysicalized materials of different colors. I'm not sure if that would really work though.

cuddelbunny
09-17-2014, 07:17 PM
yes it wold but it wold be a lot beter if we cude get all of that in one thing insted of geting laged owt

XX_sonicfan_XX
09-18-2014, 12:10 AM
Why not get a bunch of square block sticker panels.
Make them any color
Get a sequencer,and place one battery for every block
Then make the sequencer play. Bam rainbows!

amiel445566
09-18-2014, 04:03 AM
Why not get a bunch of square block sticker panels.
Make them any color
Get a sequencer,and place one battery for every block
Then make the sequencer play. Bam rainbows!

I think cuddle wants this implemented as an option

but yeah, what others have mentioned would work, but more than 2 color options per color setting would be a great implementation, it would work odd with the dimmer setting though

Rabid-Coot
09-18-2014, 10:21 AM
Like this but in LBP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT5V7qq7uUo

Menen101
09-18-2014, 10:41 PM
I think that wiring a timer to a selector and wiring the selector options to at least 6 material tweakers, each changing a colorable material to Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Violet would produce an effect you are looking for, if im understanding what you want

Or use a sequencer and material tweakers

XX_sonicfan_XX
09-18-2014, 10:43 PM
I hope they bring back everything in vita version. they had special materials that were kewl.

cuddelbunny
09-18-2014, 11:12 PM
yes like that

- - - - - - - - - -

Like this but in LBP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT5V7qq7uUo

yes like that

Ryuhza
09-19-2014, 08:17 AM
I think there might be a new tweaker in LittleBigPlanet 3 that lets you change a material's color beyond the two default on/off states. There's one for opacity, and one for animation speeds, so it only makes sense to have one for colors.

cuddelbunny
09-19-2014, 11:04 PM
that wold help so much