PDA

View Full Version : How Will You Be Picked For The LBP 3 Beta ?

YoungBoy1959
10-14-2014, 07:33 PM
I'm Curious . This Time Do You Have To Be An Active Member Or Can It Be Just Anyone Randomly Selected ? Was There A List Sent Out Like Last Time ? I Registered In Like July And I've Been Active Since . Does That Mean I Would PROBABLY Be Selected Into The List ?

EinRobot
10-14-2014, 07:37 PM
You have read the info steveni posted in the beta thread. He states the criteria clearly. There is no other secret info. If you get an invite, you are invited.

TranscendantAether
10-14-2014, 07:51 PM
Does it really matter, game comes out next month. Celebrate! :D :D :D

Tikaki-MooMoo
10-14-2014, 08:06 PM
If you're not invited to the beta don't cry, The game is coming out next month and soon you'll be happy to play bug-free game. Plus there going on be more news on LBP3 so stick around, Being patient is the key of this right now. I guarantee it! ;)

Rabid-Coot
10-14-2014, 08:34 PM
Bit like this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_yiuJ0ZM44

Smuffy04
10-14-2014, 08:57 PM
Pretty much explained in his post:

We have been keeping an eye on the various LittleBigPlanet community forums to pick out some long-term LBP fans that are hyped for Sackboy's new adventure and any other great folks that we feel are deserving of a chance to check out the LBP3 beta before we release the game.

Hope that clears it up a bit. :)

airide101
10-14-2014, 09:10 PM
Didn't even know there was gonna be more beta invites. Either way it comes out next month so it's worth celebrating :p

Tikaki-MooMoo
10-14-2014, 09:17 PM
5 years playing this game... 2 years since this account was even borned... 3 years since i had my old account before it was abandoned and corrupted. Subtracted by 0 Levels made...

Yeah, I think i might be chosen for the job. (And i'm not lying, So don't say "Tikaki, YOU LIAR!!!" Plus i RARELY get into beta tests, Last time it was Destiny and I didn't even have to Pre-Order that game)

:mad: