PDA

View Full Version : Has the trophy list been revealed yet?

RabidJellyfish
10-16-2014, 04:54 PM
For the people in the beta, do you know what the trophies are yet? I'm excited to see the list :)

RockSauron
10-16-2014, 04:58 PM
Nope, and betas and demos don't have trophy lists.

Usually, early trophy lists are actually the Xbox Achievements. Since this game is Sony only, it'd be a while. Though Dragon Age comes out the same day and hasn't had its trophy list out yet...

dyna
10-16-2014, 05:06 PM
Nope, and betas and demos don't have trophy lists.

Usually, early trophy lists are actually the Xbox Achievements. Since this game is Sony only, it'd be a while. Though Dragon Age comes out the same day and hasn't had its trophy list out yet...

Or PS3 Trophies, the original site?
And you can see some trophies as you unlock pins. I think playing as all 4 characters gets you a gold trophy.

RabidJellyfish
10-16-2014, 05:09 PM
And you can see some trophies as you unlock pins. I think playing as all 4 characters gets you a gold trophy.

Yeah, I was thinking people could figure it out from the pins. And wow, that's really a gold? o_O

RockSauron
10-16-2014, 05:09 PM
Or PS3 Trophies, the original site?

Wait... Gold for that? That has to be a mistake, it would certainly be a Bronze... Hm

dyna
10-16-2014, 05:40 PM
Nope, sure it was gold. Got a bronze for each character (except Sackboy) though.

Rabid-Coot
10-16-2014, 05:51 PM
Wait... Gold for that? That has to be a mistake, it would certainly be a Bronze... Hm

Its a gold in the beta there's a very real chance it could be the same in the full game but things could change.