PDA

View Full Version : Will the pins function properly?

FattyMcintosh
10-22-2014, 10:10 PM
In LBP2, I have had a bug where my pins would glitch up. For example, Lets say there was a DLC pack with 6 levels... After acing it 100% It would say 5/6 levels aced. The only way to fix this bug is by importing an older profile. It also prevents trophy earning. This won't happen on LBP3 would it?:frightened:

SEWO97
10-22-2014, 10:33 PM
In LBP2, I have had a bug where my pins would glitch up. For example, Lets say there was a DLC pack with 6 levels... After acing it 100% It would say 5/6 levels aced. The only way to fix this bug is by importing an older profile. It also prevents trophy earning. This won't happen on LBP3 would it?:frightened:

I encountered this too. For the Move pack DLC. I aced them all but the pin stated I had aced 5/6. I even had all the ace icons on the levels. I doubt this will occur in LBP 3 since it was a pin specific glitch, or if you mean for the same pin then I assume likely it will. Though hopefully I wish it all function correctly. We can only wait it out!

ZNBJ
10-23-2014, 02:29 AM
Maybe if u report it to them, they can double check to see if it was accidentally implemented into the game :)