PDA

View Full Version : How do Teams work?

Smuffy04
10-23-2014, 12:08 AM
Hi everyone. :)

So, I've been wondering, how do Teams work? The teams I am referring to are the one's available in entrances and checkpoints tweak menus. They have the colors red, blue, orange and purple, and you can make it so a player from a certain Team color can't spawn from that checkpoint.

But my question is: how do you assign a player to a Team color? I've checked all over the Global Controls and Tools Bag but find no place to do that. Unless it is some other way?

Please help if you know how!

amiel445566
10-23-2014, 12:59 AM
I think the top team is player one, second is player two, etc. but I am not sure

ZNBJ
10-24-2014, 01:13 PM
Hi everyone. :)

So, I've been wondering, how do Teams work? The teams I am referring to are the one's available in entrances and checkpoints tweak menus. They have the colors red, blue, orange and purple, and you can make it so a player from a certain Team color can't spawn from that checkpoint.

But my question is: how do you assign a player to a Team color? I've checked all over the Global Controls and Tools Bag but find no place to do that. Unless it is some other way?

Please help if you know how!

There are no tutorials in the beta? In that case, maybe sackbot characters??? :)