PDA

View Full Version : What next?

Verschleppen
11-05-2014, 10:44 AM
What's the next best DLC to get for LBP2? I already got the DC Pack, and I wanna get another one. What could be best in terms of materials and decorations?

koltonaugust
11-05-2014, 11:12 PM
LBP3. JK, I would get muppets, cross-controller or um, well what exactly do you want for materials/decorations?

Verschleppen
11-07-2014, 11:27 AM
LBP3. JK, I would get muppets, cross-controller or um, well what exactly do you want for materials/decorations?

The one with the best materials, though I'm thinking of getting the Cross-Controller one... But do you need a PS Vita for that?

Smuffy04
11-07-2014, 11:30 AM
The one with the best materials, though I'm thinking of getting the Cross-Controller one... But do you need a PS Vita for that?

Yes, you need a PS Vita.

Although, if you know someone that has one, you can play the pack with them as long as they are host and have the pack. :)

koltonaugust
11-08-2014, 07:47 AM
You can easily find someone on these forums to help you get the stuff if you don't have a vita. The levels that come with the pack won't be all that much fun without a vita but there's still a decent amount of content.

Verschleppen
11-09-2014, 04:35 AM
You can easily find someone on these forums to help you get the stuff if you don't have a vita. The levels that come with the pack won't be all that much fun without a vita but there's still a decent amount of content.

That's a relief. I was a bit down when I found out that I needed a PS Vita for it. Thanks! :)

Lord_Vile71
11-10-2014, 10:48 PM
Cross controller pack has a lot of cool sci=fi tech materials & decorations. Most of it is colour-tweakable too. :D