PDA

View Full Version : LBP3 having servers

gurren009
11-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Recently I've heard that LBP games have always been laggy because everyones playing on 1 server. How about having multiple servers for players to join? More servers = more players per game. With more people, we can create games like MMOs, and other really fun and competitve games. 4 players should be the limit for how many players per ps3/ps4. I would say that atleast 12 players should be the max amount of people per server.

Mark3y_man
11-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Lbp2 was super laggy. It was impossible to create online with friends

Rabid-Coot
11-05-2014, 09:13 PM
Isn't the multiplayer peer to peer with one player hosting the other one-three?

ForgottenEnigma
11-05-2014, 09:25 PM
Isn't the multiplayer peer to peer with one player hosting the other one-three?

This is how I have understood it to work, the server is simply a mystical valley filled with unicorns where the levels are stored for safe-keeping... or so I was once told.

:p

GribbleGrunger
11-05-2014, 09:35 PM
Shareplay should alleviate some of the stress put on the 'game' servers for anyone wanting to create with a friend.

gurren009
11-05-2014, 11:10 PM
Shareplay would fix some of these issues, but people on ps3 won't have access to that ability. Also, servers would allow more people to play at a time, and you can create MMOs and other fun mulitplayer games that are better with more than 4 people. It always sucks when I try to join and friend, but their game is already full 4/4. :(

koltonaugust
11-05-2014, 11:18 PM
Shareplay would fix some of these issues, but people on ps3 won't have access to that ability. Also, servers would allow more people to play at a time, and you can create MMOs and other fun mulitplayer games that are better with more than 4 people. It always sucks when I try to join and friend, but their game is already full 4/4. :(

That's why I play alone :devious:
But, on topic, i think they probably fixed parts of the multiplayer. It would be weird if they overlooked it :p

gurren009
11-05-2014, 11:59 PM
That's why I play alone :devious:
But, on topic, i think they probably fixed parts of the multiplayer. It would be weird if they overlooked it :p

Well, it's probably too late for them to add servers. LBP3 is coming out in 13-23 days. I'm just hoping they fixed the multiplayer and lag. :)