PDA

View Full Version : Bug Blaster from LBP1/2 missing on 3.

DJLols
11-18-2014, 11:17 PM
Anyone know what's up with this? I got my Bug Blaster from the Online Create beta way back when, and after importing both LBP1 and 2 profiles, I still don't have my Bug Blaster or beta vest. How do I get these back?

- - - - - - - - - -

Now that I look, none of my actual DLC is showing up in my popit...

ForgottenEnigma
11-19-2014, 12:26 AM
You need to re-download them, I would assume, just like the other DLC. Might have to wait until your psn store updates to do that though.

DJLols
11-19-2014, 03:57 AM
The bug blaster and beta vest don't show up as DLC, though, they were sent to participants of the betas... They would have to completely re-send every single beta vest and bug blaster...

JellyBellyScout
11-19-2014, 04:30 AM
If you are on ps4 most, and i mean 95% most, of the dlc is not on the store yet. I'm sure their working to get the store updated as fast as possible though.

If your on ps3... Idk.

DJLols
11-19-2014, 01:36 PM
If you are on ps4 most, and i mean 95% most, of the dlc is not on the store yet. I'm sure their working to get the store updated as fast as possible though.

If your on ps3... Idk.

I'm on PS4. I just hope they dont' forget us beta testers. ^^;

GreatWhite000
11-19-2014, 04:56 PM
I'm on PS4. I just hope they dont' forget us beta testers. ^^;
Steven told me to contact him when beta testers start getting bug blasters. Are they being sent out?

DJLols
11-19-2014, 07:57 PM
Steven told me to contact him when beta testers start getting bug blasters. Are they being sent out?

As I said on my first post, I got my suit from Online Create beta back in LBP1. This has nothing to do with the LBP3 beta. >>