PDA

View Full Version : HELP w/ top down sackbot or I give up!!

rave2014e
12-07-2014, 12:06 AM
Getting frustrated anyone have a tutorial or free giveaway. Please im about to just give up on create mode

one-mad-bunny
12-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Create mode can be as complicated as you make it. I think baghead-inc made a level that might help you out. I have not played it, but I think it might be of interest. Sorry for not putting a link, but I'm on my phone and it's a pain. I'll add the link later if you still need it.

A tip: looking at all the animations and the setting combinations can be overwhelming. Place the animation tweaker on a sackbot so you can watch the animations with the tweak menu still open.

SEWO97
12-08-2014, 02:29 PM
Create mode can be as complicated as you make it. I think baghead-inc made a level that might help you out. I have not played it, but I think it might be of interest. Sorry for not putting a link, but I'm on my phone and it's a pain. I'll add the link later if you still need it.

A tip: looking at all the animations and the setting combinations can be overwhelming. Place the animation tweaker on a sackbot so you can watch the animations with the tweak menu still open.

Gotcha' covered! Here. (https://lbp.me/v/qtw70fj)