PDA

View Full Version : Voice talent needed!

DaddyMcQueen
12-12-2014, 09:16 AM
Good day, I need some voice talents for my 1st LBP3 level, a sequel to one of my levels picked by this awesome website! I need a leading lady, a leading male and supporting mixed roles for bit parts. I'm yet to finalise the script but I want to know who's interested...
Looking forward to your replies,

DMC

blacksackman
12-13-2014, 05:43 PM
Since I see no replies yet, I feel like I have to help a sack out. If you still haven't found any voice actors, message me trough PSN. I know a few names that might be interested.

AlekkusuFuyu
12-15-2014, 11:06 PM
If I had a microphone I would totally help out. Do you know if I could plug in a microphone jack to a PS3? Because if so then I can help.

DaddyMcQueen
12-16-2014, 12:19 PM
Unfortunately not, usb only... I have had a good response from twitter though, thank you...

Cydaddy
12-16-2014, 12:42 PM
Did they ever fix the magic mouths and the crappy amount of time between when you hit record and it actually starts recording? I haven't even got close to creating dialogue for my level but is just want to know because I remember how annoying it was in lbp2. I always wanted to put my guitar in a level or multiple real instruments or sing over a music sequencer I created but it would take forever to get anything lined up correctly. Nearly impossible

AlekkusuFuyu
12-16-2014, 12:55 PM
Did they ever fix the magic mouths and the crappy amount of time between when you hit record and it actually starts recording? I haven't even got close to creating dialogue for my level but is just want to know because I remember how annoying it was in lbp2. I always wanted to put my guitar in a level or multiple real instruments or sing over a music sequencer I created but it would take forever to get anything lined up correctly. Nearly impossible

I've had problems with magic mouths as well. When I do the movie camera, sometimes the camera shoots off to view some other place, sometimes underground.

LilyHoncho
03-01-2015, 11:46 PM
I could help you out if you still need it. :) Female, w/ microphone.