View Full Version : [LBsP] Basic Checkpoint Tutorial

02-01-2018, 06:15 AM
This one's just a really simple one on Checkpoints, making sure they trigger, and making them distinct.

Episode 046 - [Tutorial] PSA: Checkpoints (https://youtu.be/Hf3X4A_EXXw)

It's probably a bit too simple for a lot of folks, and yet i still run into these kinds of issues fairly frequently. Take a look, and see if there's anything that helps, or if there's something i've significantly screwed up. Thanks for the support everyone, we may have another non-tutorial episode within the next few days or so. Have a great day!

02-01-2018, 10:39 AM
A fine tutorial which I really enjoyed! :) Thanks a lot and many greetings, Jürgen^^

02-01-2018, 12:15 PM
Great tut! Keep it up.

02-02-2018, 12:34 AM
Danke both of you. It's weird, it feels like it should be too simple to bear mentioning (at least on the first part of the tut), but i still consistently run into levels, even well done ones, where Checkpoints don't trigger because they've been misplaced.

02-04-2018, 04:12 PM
Yeah I also see this kind of levels very often in LBP. It's very easy and I think it's not the difficulty that is a problem for the creators. They simply forget to do it. Thats my guess. I personally always use a player sensor in my platformers.