LittleBigMe
03-17-2009, 08:39 AM
The sloth is here
Unwilling to see the dawn
The light now tainted.

Bear
03-17-2009, 08:41 AM
-_-

Alright, it's a possibility that a MAY be a sloth.

LittleBigMe
03-17-2009, 08:44 AM
I cry out to all,
But only the deaf hear me
Others wont listen...

talmasca
03-17-2009, 11:06 AM
i heard everyone on this thread liek's teh mudkips...

LittleBigMe
03-17-2009, 12:28 PM
Just post in Haiku.
It isn't problematic.
It's the protocol.

LittleBigMe
03-17-2009, 12:34 PM
What about Ps3 : [?'

By the way, I challenge you all to speak in Haiku. The first line is 5 syllables, the second 7 and then 5 again. No normal speaking. You are allowed to do as many as you want to get your point across.

STARTING NOW.

I yearn for maps
My hunger untameable.
I starve for them.

The past was pleasing.
I fear the present wont be
May the past repeat?

I'm sorry to not post in Haiku here but please stick to the games rules. The whole last page did it, just try!

ryryryan
03-17-2009, 12:34 PM
what's going on here?
I think i'm in a mad house!
oh no, the spam can

LittleBigMe
03-17-2009, 12:37 PM
Did that just happen?
A smile just creeped across my face.
That post had meaning.

EDIT: I'M TOO AMAZED TO SPEAK IN HAIKU! NARUTO JUST FOUND OUT THE 4TH IS HIS FATHER! BIG MOMENT!

Creative
03-17-2009, 02:26 PM
Sticky golden crumbs.
All that remains of what was once...
Victoria's sponge.

Do I win? Do I fricking win?

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 02:57 PM
Creative? Creative.... Creative! IT'S CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!!! Pime Taradox OMGFTW!!

ryryryan
03-17-2009, 03:34 PM
Sticky golden crumbs.
All that remains of what was once...
Victoria's sponge.

Do I win? Do I fricking win?

DUDE! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN :(
you staying!?

Bear
03-17-2009, 03:52 PM
*Eyes bleed*

Am I having hallucinations? :O Must've been that burger I ate.

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 05:16 PM
hey it's creative..... /wave

Bear
03-17-2009, 05:17 PM
hey it's creative..... /wave

Did you know that you're the most active person on this site. :O It's official.

EDIT: Gawd... Imagine if we actually managed to get to Spam Can M (1,000). That would NEVER happen though, but it just sounds pretty cool.

olit123
03-17-2009, 05:39 PM
I reckons we could, start spamming....

SPAM!

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 05:59 PM
zomgz.....ya ghost lol i think i've held that title for like 2 weeks strong now lol ...hyper active geek ftw

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Yu'r now officially awesome :3 cuz u kiep stajing on Tis forrum

Wait... you where awesome al the times :hero:

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 06:25 PM
lol......yarrrr

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 06:25 PM
seriously... you're TEH AWESOMENESS!

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 06:34 PM
lol thanks. I shoudl put that in my sig. I'm teh awesomeness because yarrbone says..

lol my sig is just gigantic now

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Lol... if you want to xD

and I've got one really important matter to say... like black matter... Or white. :/
No it's gray.. .uhm yeah So it's like really important, ok :mad: I gotta say tis! It may be something you've heard before, but i'm still gonna say it. 'cuz i want you to know, and if you don't know i wanna say this, and what i want to say then everybody will die, or something else morbid. So I'm probably gonna say in a few seconds now ok, so pay attention, cuz if you miss it or you didn't hear me then you know what will happen right?! And i Hope you'll understand what about to say. You'll shortly come to know what i wanted to say all this time, but I have to say that it's quite shocking, so i want you to be prepared ok?! Now... listen, k?
*eats bananaz*
Here it comes... almost... I don't know if i wanna say this.. But actually you need to know, so I'll say it anyway:

Hi. :3

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 06:43 PM
lol hahahah. that was pretty good, i read the whoel thing. *gives you a bananna* you only need 100 xp for ultimate bundle? nice.... i may or may not have 100 xp laying around

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 06:43 PM
And what if you had >_>

Astrosimi
03-17-2009, 06:55 PM
You fooled me, the Ultimate Bundle is like 2.5k XP T_T

And seriously, come on! Being able to delete your own thread is not a luxury, it's a UTILITY!

dawesbr
03-17-2009, 07:05 PM
Bring back the haikus!
Moving on, what I want is:
Ultimate Bundle!

I need to save up.
I am one fifth of the way
To two point 5 kay.

The sig of the week
Gave me a short boost towards
My dream; custom title!

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 07:19 PM
You get to delete them with the premium bundle as well....and I need 7 rep yarbone :P

4 rep noa!!! lol

Astrosimi
03-17-2009, 07:30 PM
You owe me.

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 07:34 PM
lol that was yew! I'll figure out a way how :P

Astrosimi
03-17-2009, 07:38 PM
lol that was mi :D

Anyways... I'm bored D:

Boomy
03-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Hi guys I am back,
Where have all the Haikus gone?
I do so miss them.

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 07:40 PM
yo boomsickle....and dawesar posted one! it was pretty exciting...

Astrosimi
03-17-2009, 07:42 PM
Hey metal-rod man!
How many bombz have you dropped today?

Boomy
03-17-2009, 07:43 PM
I have lots of work,
Unfortunatly for hols
I do so hate work.

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 07:48 PM
"Yarbone died because he was no match for Hamsalads Awesomeness nor his impeccability"

Astrosimi
03-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Astrosimi used necromancerism!

Yarbone lives!

Boomy
03-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Guh I hate exam questions.

Toms idea of investing £100,000 into buying four new machines to replace staff was a good idea, however it doesn't come without its downsides, One of which would be the fact that due to the severe cut in staff,, (out of 60, only 20 remain) due to the machines replacing them, the remaining staff must feel that they have low job security. This might urge them to go look for jobs else where perhaps at one of Toms two competitors factories. If this happens, admin costs could go up due to the need for rehiring and/or training or new staff. However this drawback could also be seen as an advantage, if the staff see that everyone is going, it might urge them to work harder, to try and keep their jobs, thus increasing productivity temporarily. Another disadvantage to Tom would be the fact that he is relying alot of the machines. Due to the fact that the machines are doing the job or ten men each, if one breaks down, it is equivalent to 10 men being off sick at one time, this could severely harm the number of products being made, and the customers, due to the large scale of Toms customer (Argos, Tescos) if their demands are not met, they will simply go else where, most likely to one of Toms competitors, and due to the quantity that his current customers buy, this could very well put him out of business.

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 07:56 PM
i would read that but i'm at work and don't have time to meditate on it...and amg yarbone is back from teh deadz!

dawesbr
03-17-2009, 08:01 PM
http://www.milaadesign.com/bigred.html

Please help me to solve
The mystery of this page.
Click the link and play

I always get stuck
At the one that's "Hahaha"
"I think you'll die here"

Boomy
03-17-2009, 08:19 PM
I shall try later,
Once my loathsome work is done
Then I shall attempt.

RockSauron
03-17-2009, 08:21 PM
Sigh... I read about this kinda stuff all the time in the paper, but this is the first time it happened to someone I know... well sorta. Seems like the middle school's music teacher is a pedophile or something, yeah... I remember him, he was a cool teacher, which makes it all the weirder to actually know someone semi personally who does all the stuff you ead in the newspaper O_o.

Boomy
03-17-2009, 08:23 PM
Anyone read:
about that monster who kept his daughter in the basement for 24 years?

dawesbr
03-17-2009, 08:26 PM
I just want to say
Paedophiles are horrible
Shocking, one so near.

Boomy, yes I did.
More shocking for the fact that
He fathered 7 kids.

It wasn't just 1.
He kept several kids there.
Grandsons and daughters.

Killian
03-17-2009, 08:28 PM
"The Jews are born spies" - Nixon.

Boomy
03-17-2009, 08:28 PM
He even let one die. :l Shocking.

RockSauron
03-17-2009, 08:30 PM
Anyone read:
about that monster who kept his daughter in the basement for 24 years?

Yeah, today was the second day of his trial.

Though he IS 74 so the life sentence he'll get won't be quite enough :/

dawesbr
03-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Not just that, Boomy.
In court (began yesterday)
On charge of murder.

It has been alleged
He killed his newborn Grandson
Who was also son.

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 08:32 PM
Bolt movie is FULLY AWESOME!!

Boomy
03-17-2009, 08:42 PM
Beleive it or not this was one of my geography pieces of holiday work...

Yup'ik Eskimos

Culture

Traditionally, families spent the spring and summer at fish camp, then joined with others at village sites for the winter. Many families still harvest the traditional subsistence resources, especially salmon and seal.

The men's communal house, the qasgiq, was the community center for ceremonies and festivals which included singing, dancing, and storytelling.example The qasgiq was used mainly in the winter months, because people would travel in family groups following food sources throughout the spring, summer, and fall months. Aside from ceremonies and festivals, it was also where the men taught the young boys survival and hunting skills, as well as other life lessons. The young boys were also taught how to make tools and qayaqs (kayaks) during the winter months in the qasgiq. The ceremonies involve a shaman.

The women's house, the ena, was traditionally right next door, and in some areas they were connected by a tunnel. Women taught the young girls how to sew, cook, and weave. Boys would live with their mothers until they were about five years old, then they would live in the qasgiq. Each winter, from anywhere between three to six weeks, the young boys and young girls would switch, with the men teaching the girls survival and hunting skills and toolmaking and the women teaching the boys how to sew and cook.

Changes

Modern houses with electricity have replaced the qasgiq and ena. Small towns with churches and schools have replaced the traditional winter communities, and airplanes supply the residents with modern supplies. While many residents fish and trap for a living, the economy of the communities is also dependent on public monies in the form of wages and salaries to government-employed workers, creating a situation of dependence on government rather than the traditional practice of self-sufficiency.

History

The ancestors of the contemporary Yup'ik Eskimos were originally shore dwellers, settling primarily on the coastal headlands of western Alaska three thousand years ago. Population pressure combined with the need for a more reliable food supply produced migrations of these shore dwellers up the drainages of the coastal rivers around A.D. 1400. At the beginning of the 1900s, Yup'ik Eskimos were still moving slowly but surely upriver, intermarrying with and gradually displacing the Ingalik Athapaskan population that bordered them on the west and with whom they shared largely friendly relations.

(Spam)

dawesbr
03-17-2009, 08:50 PM
Well here's some of my
English homework. Following
Boomy. Homwork sucks.

Just a small P.S.
I'm afraid to tell you this;
It's not in Haiku.

Creative Writing

It is just a regular check-up. No need to worry. Just a regular check-up. I think this while sitting in my car, hands grasped firmly on the wheel, even though I am parked in the hospital bays, with the engine off. I have been in this position for five minutes when I finally begin to loosen my grip. Even now, I daren’t let go of the wheel, scared of going in the hospital, afraid of the news that I may be given beyond the doors.

After another minute has passed, I let go of the strip of leather that I have been desperately clinging on to, and, breathing deeply, open the door. After triple-checking that the car is locked, and with several backward glances, I head nervously for the double doors. They slide open noiselessly before me, and suddenly I am back.

The small man walked into the reception with eager eyes. He glanced around, searching, and finally found the round desk that sat in one corner of the room. The woman that was behind the counter looked warily at the newcomer; she had seen many of his type before. Always worrying about whether they have an illness, hypochondriacs came thick and fast, especially in the winter. There wasn’t a day when a new one arrived believing the common cold was a severe case of pneumonia. This one would be no different, she thought.

As he approached, the receptionist had to force her smile before speaking. “Good day sir, welcome to Newbrook Hospital, how may I help you?” she iterated for the hundredth time that day.

“Yes, my wife is in the maternity ward,” came the surprising reply. “Room,” (here, he checked a piece of paper in his hand), “room 206?”

She typed the information into the computer. “Mr. Farshaw?” He nodded. “Take the stairs or the elevator to the second floor, it’s the fifth room on the right.”

He nodded again, smiled nervously, and began to move off. The receptionist checked her screen again, and realised part of the information that had just updated. “Mr Farshaw?” He stopped, and turned around inquisitively. “Your wife went into labour five minutes ago, two hours after the surgery ended.”

As the look of shock dawned on his face, he turned around and started rushing towards the elevator, and the receptionist turned back to her computer and began to type.

I return to the present with a jolt. Wiping this memory from my mind, I stride up to the reception desk. A man sits behind it this time, and looks up as I approach.

“Good day, welcome to Newbrook Hospital, may I help you?” God, it’s so similar. It is as if it is happening all over again. But this is the present, years later.

I straighten myself out, and ask for Doctor Phillips’ room. Third floor, second door on the left. I thank the receptionist, and head for the elevators. The doors ping open, and I depress the button with a heavy heart, telling myself once more that it is just a regular check-up, just to see how I’m doing, nothing to worry about.

The lift begins to move, further exciting the butterflies in my stomach, and comes to a rest a few seconds later. As the doors ping open once again, I step out of the lift into the clean ward, and return once again to that mid-winter day many years ago.

The man burst into the room with a concerned look on his face. He looked worried, scared, tense, and the nurse hurried over as fast as she could.

“Are you the husband?” she asked. News of his arrival had been sent up to her by the receptionist moments previously.

“Y-yes. I am,” he stammered. “Please, let me see my wife. Please. She just came out of surgery, I have to see her.”

The nurse stood aside and let the man through. He hurried over to the bedside, and clasped his wife’s hand. She looked weak, her face was tired and pale, but she gazed up with a grateful look. Then, her face contorted in pain as another contraction hit.

The nurse at the end of the bed looked up with a worried face. “The baby’s breeched,” she cried, “we’re going to need an extra nurse in here now, and I’m sorry, sir, but you’re going to have to leave.”

They both looked at her. “No,” the man managed, “I want to stay with my wife, I need to be with her.” He pleaded with her eagerly, “Please. Let me stay.”

The nurse said firmly, “I’m sorry, sir, but we need as much space as possible. It would be easier for all of us – for your wife – if you were to wait outside.” She strode over, and gripped his arm. As she guided him out the door, she heard him say I love you to his wife, before the door was shut and he was left outside. He turned around, trying to look in through the distorted glass set into the top of the door.

I stand in front a different door now, but it feels the same. I’m on a completely different floor, but again I feel the dreadful anticipation, wondering what awaits me on the other side. Taking a deep breath, I knock, and enter on the greeting from inside.

“Ah, Mr Farshaw, please take a seat,” Doctor Phillips says, beckoning to an armchair opposite his desk.

I sit down, and self-consciousness washes over me.

“I just wanted you to come in for a check-up, to see how you were doing.” I nod. “Have you been experiencing headaches? Nausea? Memory loss?”

“No. I had a headache last Tuesday, but nothing much except that. Have you had the test results?”

Doctor Phillips stares intently at me. It seems like forever, but eventually he picks up a sheet of paper from his desk. He glances down, and then looks back up.

“Mr Farshaw. I’m afraid I have…

…some bad news.” The doctor placed a hand on the man’s shoulder, and with the other, he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. “Around an hour ago, as you know, your wife went into labour. This, coming just hours after her surgery, was very worrying, and the risks involved…” He stopped.

“Yes? How is she? Did it-” The man stopped. He had a dreadful feeling about this. The doctor was shaking his head, keeping his eyes on the man’s, and gripping harder on his shoulder.

“The baby was breeched – its legs came first – and the umbilical cord became trapped. The lack of oxygen flow was too much, Mr Farshaw. I’m afraid we couldn’t save the child.”

The man reeled, as if struck by a physical blow. He collapsed into a seat behind him with his head in his hands. He stayed like this for minutes, weeping softly, before speaking.

“And my wife? How is Julia? Is she alright?”

Doctor Phillips waited before responding. “We’ve moved her to the ICU. She is in a critical condition, Mr Farshaw. You can visit her if you like, but she must not become stressed. After her surgery, she is in a fragile state, and any change to-”

He was cut off by a nurse throwing open the door. Both sets of eyes turned to her worried face.

“Doctor, we need you now. She has gone into cardiac arrest, we need you immediately.” Both men hurried out of the door, leaving the room empty.

“Your psychological profile suggests you have PTSD – Posttraumatic Stress Disorder. After what happened five years ago, this is hardly surprising. The amount of stress you must have experienced following the death…”

I hold my head in my hands, just as I did on the day when it happened. “What can I do?” I ask. It is as if I have been approaching this moment for the last five years. I have spent countless nights reliving the events.

“Well, we can start you in therapy right away. The few sessions you had after the incident weren’t enough for you to really deal with what happened. We can arrange to have you in therapy by tomorrow. How does a six-thirty appointment sound?”

“Sure. Six-thirty. Right.” I am barely focused.

“Mr Farshaw,” Doctor Phillips says, bringing me back from thinking about my wife’s death, “do not think about it. It was a horrible catastrophe, and it will do you no good dwelling on it.

I nod, and stand up. Shaking his hand, I say goodbye, and confirm that I will return at six-thirty tomorrow. I leave the room, and as soon as the door has closed, I begin thinking about my wife and child’s deaths all over again.

Bear
03-17-2009, 08:53 PM
I'm sure that Ham is going to get 100 rep before me. :O

God, I shouldn't have given him that rep. xD
Joking :p

ryryryan
03-17-2009, 08:53 PM
sup homeslice's

qrtda235566
03-17-2009, 08:55 PM
The Jonas Brothers
are so super duper cool
No I'm just kidding.

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 08:56 PM
thats pretty jacked up about your music teacher rock.... also that nixon quote is awesome..

speaking of awesome I love awesomesman

Bear
03-17-2009, 08:57 PM
The Jonas Brothers
are so super duper cool
No I'm just kidding.

Well thank god for that. O_O

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 08:57 PM
lol I love that quote Ghost thats hilarious

Bear
03-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Anyway guys, let's get back on topic. xD

Snrm
03-17-2009, 08:59 PM
Hello! !!! :)

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 09:00 PM
hey snrm...did you see awesomemans new awesome avatar

Bear
03-17-2009, 09:00 PM
Hello! !!! :)

Salutations, Sir Snrm007.

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 09:01 PM
AWWW ham... you changed your sig :(

Because in secret... I'm most awesome person eva >=]

ryryryan
03-17-2009, 09:01 PM
i want... a kfc. yes. yes i do.

Bear
03-17-2009, 09:03 PM
These awkward silences follow me everywhere.

qrtda235566
03-17-2009, 09:04 PM
I love you Ghost. I love you all! Group hug!

Bear
03-17-2009, 09:05 PM
I love you Ghost. I love you all! Group hug!

*Hugs*

I love this place.

*Hugs Spam Can*

dawesbr
03-17-2009, 09:07 PM
Now you've got filth all down you're front, Ghost.

Bear
03-17-2009, 09:09 PM
Now you've got filth all down you're front, Ghost.

I'll just lick it off. I usually do. O_o

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 09:09 PM
I love awesomesman

Snrm
03-17-2009, 09:10 PM
woah spam can is really active right now!

dawesbr
03-17-2009, 09:11 PM
If you really do
Love awesomemans so much, ham
Then spell his name right!

Bear
03-17-2009, 09:12 PM
Alright, you guys are too happy hugging one another.

*Helghast appears with an emo gun* Who wants some? >=-)

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 09:14 PM
alright check it out yarrrbone

qrtda235566
03-17-2009, 09:15 PM
Pfft. MGS4 graphics better than RE5? Yeah RIGHT!!!!

Snrm
03-17-2009, 09:15 PM
ew awesome the mudkip is on my wolfie!

dawesbr
03-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Oh good god no, Ghost.
Emo is a curse on earth.
No sad projectiles!

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 09:16 PM
RE5 has some amazing graphics

Bear
03-17-2009, 09:17 PM
RE5 has some amazing graphics

So d00z mah Mortar Emo Gun. Li3k prep4re t0 hur7 ur5elf li3k!

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 09:18 PM
Lol, ham... you don't have to xD

ryryryan
03-17-2009, 09:27 PM
i like grafix

dawesbr
03-17-2009, 09:27 PM
I call for "Grammar Nazi Hour!"

Any grammar errors will be punishable by death!

Tips:

1. Verbs HAS to agree with their subjects.
2. Never use a preposition to end a sentence with. Winston Churchill, corrected on this error once, responded to the young man who corrected him by saying “Young man, that is the kind of impudence up with which I will not put!
3. And don’t start a sentence with a conjunction.
4. It is wrong to ever split an infinitive.
5. Avoid cliches like the plague. (They’re old hat.)
6. Also, always avoid annoying alliteration.
7. Be more or less specific.
8. Parenthetical remarks (however relevant) are (usually) unnecessary.
9. Also too, never, ever use repetitive redundancies endlessly over and over again
10. No sentence fragments.
11. Contractions aren’t always necessary and shouldn’t be used to excess so don’t.
12. Foreign words and phrases are not always apropos.
13. Do not be redundant; do not use more words than necessary; it’s highly superfluous and can be excessive
14. All generalizations are bad.
15. Comparisons are as bad as cliches.
16. Don’t use no double negatives.
17. Avoid excessive use of ampersands & abbrevs., etc.
18. One-word sentences? Eliminate.
19. Analogies in writing are like feathers on a snake (Unless they are as good as gold).
20. The passive voice is to be ignored.
21. Eliminate commas, that are, not necessary. Parenthetical words, however, should be enclosed in commas.
22. Never use a big word when substituting a diminutive one would suffice.
23. Don’t overuse exclamation points!!!
24. Use words correctly, irregardless of how others use them.
25. Understatement is always the absolute best way to put forth earth-shaking ideas
26. Use the apostrophe in it’s proper place and omit it when its not needed and use it correctly with words’ that show possession.
27. Don’t use too many quotations. As Ralph Waldo Emerson said, “I hate quotations.. Tell me what you know.”
28. If you’ve heard it once, you’ve heard it a billion times: Resist hyperbole; not one writer in a million can use it correctly. Besides, hyperbole is always overdone, anyway.
29. Puns are for children, not groan readers.
30. Go around the barn at high noon to avoid colloquialisms.
31. Even IF a mixed metaphor sings, it should be derailed.
32. Who needs rhetorical questions? However, what if there were no rhetorical questions?
33. Exaggeration is a billion times worse than understatement.
34. Avoid “buzz-words”; such integrated transitional scenarios complicate simplistic matters
35. People don’t spell “a lot” correctly alot of the time.
36. Each person should use their possessive pronouns correctly
37. All grammar and spelling rules have exceptions (with a few exceptions)....Morgan’s Law.
38. Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.
39. The dash – a sometimes useful punctuation mark – can often be overused – even though it’s a helpful tool some of the time.
40. Proofread carefully to make sure you don’t repeat repeat any words.
41. In writing, it’s important to remember that dangling sentences.
42. When numbering in a written document, check your numbering system carefully.
43. It is important to use italics for emphasis sparingly.
44. In good writing, for good reasons, under normal circumstances, whenever you can, use prepositional phrases in limited numbers and with great caution.
45. Avoid going out on tangents unrelated to your subject—not the subject of a sentence—that’s another story (like the stories written by Ernest Hemingway, who by the way wrote the great fisherman story The Old Man and the Sea).
46. Complete sentences. Like rule 10.
47. Unless you’re a righteous expert don’t try to be too cool with slang to which you’re not hip.
48. If you must use slang, avoid out-of-date slang. Right on!
49. You’ll look poorly if you misuse adverbs.
50. Use the ellipsis ( . . . ) to indicate missing . . .
51. Use brackets to indicate that you [ not Shakespeare, for example ] are giving people [ in your class ] information so that they [ the people in your class ] know about whom you are speaking. But do not use brackets when making these references [ to other authors ] excessively.
52. Note: People just can’t stomach too much use of the colon.
53. Between good grammar and bad grammar, good grammar is the best.
54. There are so many great grammar rules that I can’t decide between them.
55. In English, unlike German, the verb early in the sentence, not later, should be placed.
56. When you write sentences, shifting verb tense is bad.

ryryryan
03-17-2009, 09:28 PM
http://grammartime.ytmnd.com/

Bear
03-17-2009, 09:30 PM
S'p0s3 n0 li3kz0rz.

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 09:31 PM
Ello there mates.

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 09:32 PM
ello mate....hows the plankton

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 09:32 PM

Just grand, just grand!

How about you mate, how is your life?

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 09:33 PM
Plankton is evil!

And I'm FULLY AWESOME!

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 09:35 PM
I'm more awesomer....according to you. And pretty good whaaale; just practicing sweep picking

Bear
03-17-2009, 09:35 PM
Plankton is evil!

And I'm FULLY AWESOME!

We all know, Yarbone, you're like f0r teh awesomeness.

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 09:37 PM
I'm more awesomer....according to you. And pretty good whaaale; just practicing sweep picking

Haha awesome, I'm starting to play my guitar more too, I got this huge concert coming up for my church, I have to learn 9 songs, and 3 solos, and I do this awesome freaking rythme guitar in this one song. Pretty sick.

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Everybody in this forum is FULLY AWESOME!

RockSauron
03-17-2009, 09:39 PM
Everybody in this forum is FULLY AWESOME!

Cept you. You still owe me ten bucks.

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 09:40 PM
I'm broke :/

dawesbr
I am amazed at this! To the concentration camps with you all! I shall not mention Ghost.

Ello there mates.

Ello is not a word!

The same goes to you, and how about some capital letters? The use of ellipsis is incorrect here as well, and the correct form should have three dots only. "Hows" should be spelt "How's" as it is a contraction of "How is." Finally, finish all sentences with a punctuation mark, be it full stop, exclamation mark, question mark, or interrobang.

Just grand, just grand!

How about you mate, how is your life?

The first sentence needs a verb! As for the second, I will excuse the colloquialism on the condition that you precede it with a comma next time.

I have to leave it there, but I expect improvements!

Hamsalad
Nice dude....I just learned basket case it's pretty cool. Sweep pickings pretty tricky but i'm getting a lot better. Check out this rythem guitar...i think it takes a little bit b4 it picks up

YouTube - Electric Light Orchestra - Fire On High

LittleBigMe
03-17-2009, 09:43 PM
U'm saf to see the Haiku didn't last long >_>. Thanks Dawesbr though.

Bear
03-17-2009, 09:44 PM
I think it's best that you don't mention me, Dawesbr. :p

dawesbr
03-17-2009, 09:48 PM
I totally give up
I say "NO!" to all grammar
And stick to Haikus.

Bear
03-17-2009, 09:49 PM
M3 IS LI3K GUD AT GRAMMER.

I hate it when people make that mistake with the word 'grammar'.

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 09:50 PM
It's called 'gramatica' in dutch
I know you guys wanted to know :3

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 09:50 PM
I like grammer crackers

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 09:59 PM
Nice dude....I just learned basket case it's pretty cool. Sweep pickings pretty tricky but i'm getting a lot better. Check out this rythem guitar...i think it takes a little bit b4 it picks up

YouTube - Electric Light Orchestra - Fire On High (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Ufx7SmZ5E)

Lots of synth there.

I just learned how to play this song, it took me a while and I still have a few mistakes, but I've almost got it down perfect.

YouTube - Franz Ferdinand - Bite Hard (lyrics included)

And I'm trying to learn this, it's a bit harder though. Well, for me it is. Yeah it's not hard until the second half, just keep listening and you'll see why it's so hard. Or if you just want to get to the part I'm having trouble with, skip to 2:40 and enjoy.

YouTube - What She Came For - Franz Ferdinand - NEW SONG!!!

Bear
03-17-2009, 10:00 PM
Gawd, I need to get back on the Ps3, haven't been on it for a while. Need to play some more Killzone 2 too.

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 10:00 PM
did you hear the fast guitar rythem for the one I posted? It's pretty cool

@ 3 minutes it gets pretty crazy...Doesn't sound like it deviates from a "home zone" too much. but it's pretty fast. I could be wrong though. Frans Ferdinan's style makes it sound like their from the 60's or something i'm not sure it's pretty crazy.

And ya you do ghost...I played a little bit this morning and last night...Ranked up again and unlocked light machine guns I think they sucked but I only used each one once

Astrosimi
03-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Come like the davil,
Donald McGillvary!

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 10:09 PM

@ 3 minutes it gets pretty crazy...Doesn't sound like it deviates from a "home zone" too much. but it's pretty fast. I could be wrong though. Frans Ferdinan's style makes it sound like their from the 60's or something i'm not sure it's pretty crazy.

And ya you do ghost...I played a little bit this morning and last night...Ranked up again and unlocked light machine guns I think they sucked but I only used each one once

Yeah, I know it's not that crazy, I'm not as good as you though, and yeah that rythme guitar is fast.

Bear
03-17-2009, 10:11 PM

Meh. I just got up to the bit with that lightning gun. It's an awesome game, but I don't have much chances to play it, and I sometimes play games on the wrong user.

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 10:11 PM
I play religiously... but idk it sounds pretty cool I really like that part at 3 minutes.

and that rythem for the one I posted is just the ... 7-9 power chord 5 times...then 5-7 3 times then 3-5 2 times.. then 3-5 5 times 5-7 3 times 7-9 2 times...in that rythem or at least it sounds close enough to it. But I think he does bar chord E's for the 5-7 and 3-5

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 10:12 PM
OMG Hai! :3

I'm watching death race... pretty awesome

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 10:13 PM
I play religiously... but idk it sounds pretty cool I really like that part at 3 minutes

What do you mean religiously? You play for a religion or something? Lol... Or the complete opposite of that.

dawesbr
03-17-2009, 10:13 PM
Yarborne, do you mean:
"Death Race 2000"; I've heard of this
Sort of "Death Rally"

Just to clear things up
Death Rally is a classic
And you all should play.

On that haiku-note
I shall take my departure
Just look at the time!

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 10:14 PM
nO ITs really called Death race :(

Astrosimi
03-17-2009, 10:14 PM
Ground control to Major Tom.

Ground control to Major Tom......

Take your protein pills and you put your helmet on!

... Ground control to Major Tom...
10, 9, 8, 7, 6
...Comencing countdown engines on...
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
....Check ignition, and may god's love be with youuuuuuuuuuuu.....
LIFTOFF

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 10:16 PM
What do you mean religiously? You play for a religion or something? Lol... Or the complete opposite of that.

I just meant I play usually for at least an hour a day...some times more... I used to play like 5 hours or so a day when i had more time lol.

I pretty much just practice scales / chord progression now. I practice songs a little bit but I really want to get my scales down so I can do some mean shredding...Sweep pickings going to be so awesome when I start getting that down. I've been playing about a year and 3 months or so but I play all the time.

also dawesbr those haikus are uber

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 10:17 PM
I play religiously... but idk it sounds pretty cool I really like that part at 3 minutes.

and that rythem for the one I posted is just the ... 7-9 power chord 5 times...then 5-7 3 times then 3-5 2 times.. then 3-5 5 times 5-7 3 times 7-9 2 times...in that rythem or at least it sounds close enough to it. But I think he does bar chord E's for the 5-7 and 3-5

Wow, see what I mean? I totally don't understand what the hell you mean by 7-9 power chord.

You know how to draw tabs? If you can, can I see what you mean? Cuz I see those all the times and I don't understand it. I go by chord note, not by numbers. Lol.

I just meant I play usually for at least an hour a day...some times more... I used to play like 5 hours or so a day when i had more time lol.

I pretty much just practice scales / chord progression now. I practice songs a little bit but I really want to get my scales down so I can do some mean shredding...Sweep pickings going to be so awesome when I start getting that down. I've been playing about a year and 3 months or so but I play all the time.

also dawesbr those haikus are uber

Oh duh, Lol. But yeah I've been playing for a year too, but if I was to add up all the time I've played, it would come up to about a month. Yeah I don't play it that much, but like I said I'm starting to play a lot more now, practicing songs, and stuff like that.

I've also got a friend that's really good, he's going to start tutoring me for free, we're starting with lead first because I already am pretty good at rythme guitar.

Astrosimi
03-17-2009, 10:18 PM
Though I'm past 100,000 miles

I'm feeling very still

And I think my spaceship knows which way to goooo....

...Tell my wife I love her very much, she KNOOOOOOWSS.....

Ground control to Major Tom, your circuit's dead!
There's something wrong!

....Can you hear me Major Tom!?....

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 10:18 PM
ahhh ya I need to learn real chord notes... I just know like two for power chords lol

ya I can make some tabs.... and for the 7-9 I just mean that your first finger is on the E string of 7 and that your third or fourth finger (w/e you want to use) is on the 9th fret of the A string

Bear
03-17-2009, 10:20 PM
Alright, enough guitar talk, I do that too much in real life. :O

Anywai, back to the Emo Mortar conversation.

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 10:26 PM
gaiz... we got like 20 pages today... i think. I don't know but it's a lot !!!

Whalio Cappuccino
ahhh ya I need to learn real chord notes... I just know like two for power chords lol

ya I can make some tabs.... and for the 7-9 I just mean that your first finger is on the E string of 7 and that your third or fourth finger (w/e you want to use) is on the 9th fret of the A string

Do you mean just the 7th fret on the E string? Or the whole 7th fret. Because I always used to think power chords were where you hold the whole fret down, so it would be essentially

...5th 6th 7th 8th 9th

e|---|---|-o-|---|---|
B|---|---|-o-|---|---|
G|---|---|-o-|---|---| o = open strum
D|---|---|-o-|---|---| x = holding that fret.
A|---|---|---|---|-x-|
E|---|---|-x-|---|---|

Snrm
im mad!!!!! :grr::mad::(

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 10:30 PM
Just E and A , you'll want to mute the others.

e|---|---|-x-|---|---|
B|---|---|-x-|---|---|
G|---|---|---|-x-|---| o = open strum
D|---|---|---|---|-x-| x = holding that fret.
A|---|---|---|---|-x-|
E|---|---|-x-|---|---|

If you hold or "bar" all the strings on the 7th fret...that's a bar chord.... The diagram I showed is a bar chord for 'e' you can do it any where...becasue estentially when your barring off a fret you are pretty much resetting the fret board wherever you do it...thats why you can do the regular E chord pattern... you could do 'c' or 'a' or w/e like that too...the only thing is your limited to 3 fingers then

Bear
03-17-2009, 10:31 PM
Get back on-topic guys. :O

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 10:31 PM
teh spam topic....

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 10:32 PM
lol why are you made snrm....and i guess your right ghost / spam

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 10:34 PM
We sould remember this day as TEH FULLY AWESOME DAY!!

Bear
03-17-2009, 10:36 PM
Naw, call it the EmoMortarHelghastPandaHugGuitarLoveAwesome day. :D

Astrosimi
03-17-2009, 10:36 PM
Did you guys forget everytime you ignore my posts a sackperson dies in painful agony?

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 10:38 PM
don't diez!!! btw ghost means death to pandas

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 10:41 PM
Look gaiz... FULLY INNOVATED SIG TRANSFORMATION ACTION MODE: ON!!!!
http://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee357/Yarbone/3D-Yarbone-splatter-sig_Bleu.png

Bear
03-17-2009, 10:41 PM
don't diez!!! btw ghost means death to pandas

D: I miss Vhalt.

The EmoGun wielding Mortar is on his way :O

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 10:42 PM
lol nice dude......so was that a pricky transformation into action mode?

Ya I miss vhalt too...he at least popped in every once in a while but he's been gone for like 2 weeks D:

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 10:44 PM
lol nice dude......so was that a pricky transformation into action mode?

Ya I miss vhalt too...he at least popped in every once in a while but he's been gone for like 2 weeks D:

No!! FULLY ACTION MODE!

Snrm
lol why are you made snrm

freind made me really mad

Hamsalad
lol sorry, fully action mode...then you have to get a fully actionated avatar too

Bear
03-17-2009, 10:45 PM
Just messaged Vhalt on the other website he goes on, he was on that yesterday, so I'm guessing he's on it a lot more frequently than this one.

Boomy
03-17-2009, 10:45 PM
I am off to bed,
Goodnight you legends of men
I shall see you soon.

Snrm
03-17-2009, 10:46 PM
Night Boomy

Bear
03-17-2009, 10:47 PM
I am off to bed,
Goodnight you legends of men
I shall see you soon.

Uhm...

Goodbye
Ciao
Adios

Snrm
you forgot

Auf Wiedersehen!

Hamsalad
later boomy! and snrm did you try to kick him

Yarbone
I don't think I'm gonna use the FULLY ACTION MODE sig... I just wanted to know how it would look xD

Snrm
03-17-2009, 10:48 PM
later boomy! and snrm did you try to kick him

nope

and Yarbone i really like the fully action mode sig!

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 10:49 PM
Just E and A , you'll want to mute the others.

e|---|---|-x-|---|---|
B|---|---|-x-|---|---|
G|---|---|---|-x-|---| o = open strum
D|---|---|---|---|-x-| x = holding that fret.
A|---|---|---|---|-x-|
E|---|---|-x-|---|---|

If you hold or "bar" all the strings on the 7th fret...that's a bar chord.... The diagram I showed is a bar chord for 'e' you can do it any where...becasue estentially when your barring off a fret you are pretty much resetting the fret board wherever you do it...thats why you can do the regular E chord pattern... you could do 'c' or 'a' or w/e like that too...the only thing is your limited to 3 fingers then

Yeah my friend taught me this formula, it helps you find every single note chord on the guitar, I can find all the B's E's A's C's G's and all that good stuff, anywhere on the guitar, it just takes me some time because I have to go through the letters in order lol. But yeah, I prefer strumming bar chords over a regular G in the 1-3 frets because it just sounds better and you can play around with the strumming more.

But anyways, what's a power chord then?

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 10:49 PM
Lol i only changed the color tone xD

Anyways... Death Race is super cool movie gaiz! You should watch it :3

Astrosimi
03-17-2009, 10:50 PM
I heard it was T3H BADZ! :D

Snrm
03-17-2009, 10:50 PM
im going back outside with my friends im not mad at anymore

i lose my madness at anyone in like 5 minutes....

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 10:51 PM
I watched it at 3 in the morning at my friends on Saturday... For the 3rd time, it's an awesome movie.

Cars with guns, action packed, with hot girls.

Seriously, what more do you need?

Yarbone
Like... a good story...

No we don't need that ... that's for sissies!!!!!

Bear
Think I'm off to bed soon guys, have to get up early tomorrow.

Snrm
03-17-2009, 10:52 PM
good bye guys im off to outside!

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 10:52 PM
noooooooo everybody's leaving !!! :cry:

Bear
03-17-2009, 10:54 PM
Doubt I'll be on tomorrow, I'll be on PSN though, so feel free to add me.

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 10:55 PM
joeandbob22... lolwhut? O_o

Bear
03-17-2009, 10:55 PM
joeandbob22... lolwhut? O_o

Li3k shush... God I hate that name.

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Gonna sleep soon?

Bear
03-17-2009, 10:56 PM
Yup. Alright guys, I'm off.

Yarbone
03-17-2009, 10:57 PM
I'm off toooo......

cya :3

ryryryan
03-17-2009, 10:57 PM
oh hi thar

Astrosimi
03-17-2009, 10:59 PM
RYRYAN!

HALLo!

ryryryan
03-17-2009, 10:59 PM
HELLO ASTRONOMOLIi

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 11:02 PM
HELLO ASTRONOMOLIi

Nice avatar you hot beast.

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 11:04 PM
Yeah my friend taught me this formula, it helps you find every single note chord on the guitar, I can find all the B's E's A's C's G's and all that good stuff, anywhere on the guitar, it just takes me some time because I have to go through the letters in order lol. But yeah, I prefer strumming bar chords over a regular G in the 1-3 frets because it just sounds better and you can play around with the strumming more.

But anyways, what's a power chord then?

I remember my friend talking about that formula thing..... But a power chord is just on any two frets ...you do a pattern of first finger above the second finger and they are spaced out by 3 frets....

So for "Smells Like Teen Spirit" You do First finger on the E string first fret...Third or Fourth finger on the A string on the 3rd fret....

and after you strum it a few times to do the DAH DAH DAH! (lol) you move that same pattern a string up for each....so your first finger moves on the A string and the third or fourth finger goes to the D string...

Later ghost and yarrrrrbone

ryryryan
03-17-2009, 11:09 PM
Nice avatar you hot beast.

I <3 Bjork

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 11:16 PM
I remember my friend talking about that formula thing..... But a power chord is just on any two frets ...you do a pattern of first finger above the second finger and they are spaced out by 3 frets....

So for "Smells Like Teen Spirit" You do First finger on the E string first fret...Third or Fourth finger on the A string on the 3rd fret....

and after you strum it a few times to do the DAH DAH DAH! (lol) you move that same pattern a string up for each....so your first finger moves on the A string and the third or fourth finger goes to the D string...

Later ghost and yarrrrrbone

I think you have the A string confused with the G string, you mean the 3rd string from the bottom correct?

If I'm not mistaken, it would look something like this.

e|---|---|---|
B|---|---|---|
G|---|---|-x-|
D|---|---|---|
A|---|---|---|
E|-x-|---|---|

e|---|---|---|
B|---|---|-x-|
G|---|---|---|
D|---|---|---|
A|-x-|---|---|
E|---|---|---|

Right?

Astrosimi
03-17-2009, 11:21 PM
Guys, go make a thread about guitars, there's not supposed to be any particular theme of conversation here.

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 11:23 PM
Honestly, this is the Spam Can, anything can go in here right?

Why not talk about guitars. I know there is a guitar thread but we already started a convo here...

I don't get what's so wrong with it.

There is no topic in the Spam Can. We can't even spam in here anymore.

Astrosimi
03-17-2009, 11:24 PM
That's true.... I always found that rule quite stupid.

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 11:24 PM
That's true.... I always found that rule quite stupid.

Might as well call this the "Post random topics can."

Since we can no longer post spam.

RockSauron
03-17-2009, 11:28 PM
Prince of Persia ROX now that I beat the Wariior :D

So... Who wantz to talkz to meeeeeeeee?

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 11:32 PM
e|---|---|---|
B|---|---|---|
G|---|---|---|
D|---|---|---|
A|---|---|-x-|
E|-x-|---|---|

e|---|---|---|
B|---|---|---|
G|---|---|---|
D|---|---|-x-|
A|-x-|---|---|
E|---|---|---|

Nope thats what I mean.... that chord order or pattern right there is a magical pattern....it always sounds good together except for G and B ....because those two are weird... You can do the fifth fret tuning trick and it works for all but B and G...I'm sure theres a better reason why but IDK

or you can even do what I named a super power chord lol....thats just my self entitled name

e|---|---|---|
B|---|---|---|
G|---|---|---|
D|---|---|-x-|
A|---|---|-x-|
E|-x-|---|---|

like that....

qrtda235566
03-17-2009, 11:35 PM
Prince of Persia ROX now that I beat the Wariior :D

So... Who wantz to talkz to meeeeeeeee?

There's a prince of persia thread for that...

So um....I like pie. Let's start a pie conversation.

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 11:35 PM
Oh alright, I get it now. You kind of confused me when you said then you move a fret up, since I think of it, moving up towards the thick strings.

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 11:39 PM
ya it's weird......for guitar when your going up...your actually physically going down

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 11:40 PM
or one more thing

e|---|---|---|
B|---|---|---|
G|---|---|---|
D|---|---|-x-|
A|-x-|---|---|
E|-x-|---|---|

You can do that... it's like a A-D power chord but you add some extra bass....Guns n' Roses new song chinese democracy has that for the beginning main riff

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 11:41 PM
Okay anyways,

Green apples, red, or the ever so rare yellow?

Why? Discuss.

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 11:42 PM
green because their sour and delicious ...go

Whalio Cappuccino
03-17-2009, 11:44 PM
green because their sour and delicious ...go

Completely agree there mate. I love the sour goodness.

And, what part are you talking about? Right before the lyrics? Doesn't seem very "bassy."

Seems like he's playing it further down the fret.

Hamsalad
03-17-2009, 11:52 PM
ya the duh duh da da da daaa da right before the lyrics.... it's not really bassy in itself...it's just more bassy (or metal in this case) than if you were to do the A-D power chord by itself...becasue you throw the E in there to so it gives it a little extra crunch

Whalio Cappuccino
03-18-2009, 12:00 AM
ya the duh duh da da da daaa da right before the lyrics.... it's not really bassy in itself...it's just more bassy (or metal in this case) than if you were to do the A-D power chord by itself...becasue you throw the E in there to so it gives it a little extra crunch

I'll definately try some power chords out, I'm too sore to bring my amp and guitar up from my garage, and it's so much stairs...

Lol, I'll wait till the next band practice on Thurday.

Hamsalad
03-18-2009, 12:08 AM
try the super chords...they give it a little different sound. Go play in your garage! lol... You can make up songs pretty easily with power chords. I've made up one me and my friends jame to (like almost all nirvana songs are power chords lol, and a bunch of green day / exept he does bar chords too)

But ya power chords are a lot of fun. If you get the program power tabs it plays the song along with the tabs so I can make my song and show you.

RockSauron
03-18-2009, 12:09 AM
Thee Flash's computer is broken :/. The repairman is coming in 2 weeks so he can't come on till then.

He also apparently can't come on here on PS3 web browser. :O

Hamsalad
03-18-2009, 12:11 AM
lol ddi he send you that on PSN? that sucks....i miss flash /emoz I'm glad he'll be back though

RockSauron
03-18-2009, 12:12 AM
lol ddi he send you that on PSN? that sucks....i miss flash /emoz I'm glad he'll be back though

Yes he did. Just letting you know he's away against his will :).

qrtda235566
03-18-2009, 12:41 AM
ya it's weird......for guitar when your going up...your actually physically going down

Well, as you get higher in pitch, you physically go closer to yourself unless you hold your guitar straight up. So ya. SHUT UP! :p

I joined Splapp-me-do's game but he kicked me :(

Hamsalad
03-18-2009, 12:46 AM
whats spa lap me do..........it sounds pretty leet....is it like sgettios

Zommy
03-18-2009, 01:03 AM
guys you wont see me much this week... my uncle just died... sorry...

Hamsalad
03-18-2009, 01:05 AM
wow thats too bad man, sorry to hear that. just spam while you can....hey that ryhmes

RockSauron
03-18-2009, 01:06 AM
guys you wont see me much this week... my uncle just died... sorry...

... My deepest sympathies...

Zommy
03-18-2009, 01:08 AM
thanks... well im depressed for the rest of the week... guess i'll just go play some random games and see if they cheer me up, well anyway im going to bed

qrtda235566
03-18-2009, 01:44 AM
My dad kicked a bucket at my head yesterday when I was playing guitar. He was mad for some reason. The bucket missed.

Hamsalad
03-18-2009, 01:45 AM
lol amg...awesomemans is the real buckethead

ryryryan
03-18-2009, 01:59 AM
what's going on, i see people complaining about certain topics like guitars or sigs... WTH Spam Can!? Anything goes here! (within the rules)

Whalio Cappuccino
03-18-2009, 02:04 AM
*posts infamous whale picture*

Like that?

Hamsalad
03-18-2009, 02:11 AM
I remember that picture... *shudders*

RockSauron
03-18-2009, 02:13 AM
I never saw that picture O_o

Snrm
03-18-2009, 02:29 AM
1200th spam can VI post owned!

Whalio Cappuccino
03-18-2009, 04:06 AM
I never saw that picture O_o

Do you want to see it?

Anyone that wants to see what got Valo silenced the first time that made this spam can so famous, ask me.

QuozL
03-18-2009, 07:45 AM
what's going on, i see people complaining about certain topics like guitars or sigs... WTH Spam Can!? Anything goes here! (within the rules)

Threads have been set up for those topics at the specific request of users of this thread, therefore it would be prudent to use those threads for discussion that relates to them.

To be honest the Spam Can seems to have run its course it's just full of Emo and whinging most of the time now, it might be a good time to retire it for good.

dawesbr
03-18-2009, 07:46 AM
NO!

This place is truly awesome, a monument to randomness if you will.

PS Whaaaaale?

Whalio Cappuccino
03-18-2009, 07:47 AM
NO!

This place is truly awesome, a monument to randomness if you will.

PS Whaaaaale?

Wait what?

What are you trying to say?

dawesbr
03-18-2009, 07:48 AM
See your last post.

Whalio Cappuccino
03-18-2009, 07:48 AM
Oh, umm... I'll PM you.

Boomy
03-18-2009, 07:50 AM
I am so tired,
I want to go back to bed.
I have school to do.

Whalio Cappuccino
03-18-2009, 07:53 AM
Umm, let's not talk about the infamous whale picture anymore. Since I just found out that I shouldn't.

Back to topic.

So about the apples, what does everyone think about them?

LittleBigMe
03-18-2009, 07:58 AM
Threads have been set up for those topics at the specific request of users of this thread, therefore it would be prudent to use those threads for discussion that relates to them.

To be honest the Spam Can seems to have run its course it's just full of Emo and whinging most of the time now, it might be a good time to retire it for good.

The power of christ COMPELS you!

How could you say that? I would probably leave if that happened. Not a threat, just what I think.

Boomy
03-18-2009, 08:04 AM
Dun Dun Duuuuuuun school in 5min.

Marios dance ftw.

Whalio Cappuccino
03-18-2009, 08:22 AM
Have fun at your school.
That Mario dance is cool.
Oh, look I'm rhyming.

dawesbr
03-18-2009, 08:25 AM
I thought I'd join in
'cos not to rhyme is a sin
I have good timing.

(It rhymes with yours)

Bear
03-18-2009, 08:58 AM
To be honest, I wouldn't really mind if the Spam Can thread was gone.

Yarbone
03-18-2009, 09:34 AM
What are you talking about?!

He's gone crazy!!1 aaaaarggggh ......... aarrrrggh I'm a pirate :arg:

qrtda235566
03-18-2009, 01:53 PM
I have to go to school soon. :(

I gotta 2 hour delay because I don't have to take the PSSA!

ryryryan
03-18-2009, 02:36 PM

Ah fair play. They've just made it more complicated then >.> lol oh well.

Hamsalad
03-18-2009, 05:00 PM
/emo

so my PSP and game and memory card showed up at my house today...well I ordered it for my friend because i'm trading him that for a laptop

Bear
03-18-2009, 05:08 PM
Afternoonz0r.

Hamsalad
03-18-2009, 05:13 PM
Hey ghost how's it going

Bear
03-18-2009, 05:14 PM
Hey ghost how's it going

Meh, I'm okayish I suppose. How're you doing?

Boomy
03-18-2009, 05:32 PM
Hello der :o

Hamsalad
03-18-2009, 05:39 PM
ello boomehkins....

pretty good ghost just chillin at work lol

Boomy
03-18-2009, 05:41 PM
Am munching on percy pigs, best sweets in the universe.

Hamsalad
03-18-2009, 05:50 PM
Hmmm I've never heard of those.. Are they available in America...? Because I'm not sure what continent your tin cans in lol... soo close to my second gem its going to be uber lol

Boomy
03-18-2009, 05:51 PM
Nah not in USA only in UK to my knowledge.

Hamsalad
03-18-2009, 06:06 PM
ah that makes sense then, I figured you must be there.

Don Vhalt
03-18-2009, 06:21 PM
hey guys. And did Quzol say there closing the Spam can for good. :( I'd probaly leave if that happened cause i mostly post in here

Hamsalad
03-18-2009, 06:25 PM
hey dude! I almost couldn't believe it when I saw you had the last post. I know we all missed your spamage! I'm not sure; but I know he doesn't enjoy moderating it so I'm sure he would like it closed. Apparently it's just filled with emo I guess

Astrosimi
03-18-2009, 06:27 PM
Oh my god, Vhalt, it's youuuuuu! :D

And my deepest sympathies to Zommy.

But yes, the Spam Can has lost its purpouse due to obnoxious new rule that was set up...

Don Vhalt
03-18-2009, 06:28 PM
i'm not emo.
i haven't been on much cause i've been busy with IRL stuff
and wait what new rule? is it since they brought in like 10 rules at once?

Bear
03-18-2009, 06:29 PM
Mwhah. I think my post in his Visitor Message slightly inspired him for that post. xD

Don Vhalt
03-18-2009, 06:32 PM
Hey Ghost. :)
yeah kinda i guess and i got bored so came on here.
So yeah if the spam can is closed i'd be like :( :(

Astrosimi
03-18-2009, 06:32 PM
So would I, this is the closest thing to an official chat room that we have :p

Don Vhalt
03-18-2009, 06:33 PM
Killian is making every tuesday Pancake tuesday!? i'm voting for him XD

Astrosimi
03-18-2009, 06:34 PM
Why yes, I'm rallying support for him. Yummy yummy pankakes! :D

Don Vhalt
03-18-2009, 06:34 PM
yeah.... i ate pancakes earlier today they were delicious :)

Bear
03-18-2009, 06:38 PM
I know you guys will not really agree with this post but I'm not really a huge fan of the Spam Can to be perfectly honest with you. The only reason I post here is that it is the most active place, and is therefore the only place you can actually have a real conversation.

You shouldn't leave if this gets removed, because other areas will start to become more active, and topics can be discussed in different places. I just think that'd be a little better considering we can't spam here anymore.

Astrosimi
03-18-2009, 06:42 PM
I think that too; There is no purpose anymore, but this is the place where I can get a decent conversation.

Don Vhalt
03-18-2009, 06:45 PM
I get what your saying but most things i discuss don't deserve a thread. :( (unless you want 100+ threads by me in a week XD) and i like randomness maybe if they lightened the off-topic rules cause it used to be really funny the way threads went off-topic even better than the randomness in here. :)

Bear
03-18-2009, 06:48 PM
I get what your saying but most things i discuss don't deserve a thread. :( (unless you want 100+ threads by me in a week XD) and i like randomness maybe if they lightened the off-topic rules cause it used to be really funny the way threads went off-topic even better than the randomness in here. :)

I agree with you entirely. I don't see who it's hurting or whatever?

Astrosimi
03-18-2009, 06:50 PM
Then it should be renamed, at the least.

Don Vhalt
03-18-2009, 06:51 PM
anyone see the movie In burge it's really funny

Astrosimi
03-18-2009, 06:53 PM
I heard it's good, it was nominated for some Oscars, was it not?

Don Vhalt
03-18-2009, 06:55 PM
i'm not sure. It's really funny though
The ending lines were really funny
Spoilers
it was something like "because if i was dead or in jail at least i wouldn't be in Burge and then i thought what if hell is burge

LOL

ryryryan
03-18-2009, 06:55 PM
IM EATING A SUBWAYy

Don Vhalt
03-18-2009, 06:56 PM
A subway sanwhich or the other subway. LOLZ

ryryryan
03-18-2009, 06:57 PM
NOM NOM NOM CONCRETE NOM NOM NOMm

Bear
03-18-2009, 06:58 PM
Epic boredom consumes me.

Astrosimi
03-18-2009, 06:59 PM
Same here, I'm having an argument with a moderator on another forum.

And I'm winning >=D