PDA

View Full Version : Growing up, and Dreams

hello
02-15-2020, 09:03 PM
This post is completely out of the blue, just going to hope some people see this haha. Was going to post this on LittleBigLand, the forum I was active on, but it's been shut down

LittleBigPlanet. This game was a huge part of my life when I was 10-13. It's the reason I'm doing my computing degree today. It was truly some amazing years on this. Sure, I wasn't that good at creating, and my username ABcookie5 is hideous looking back at it. But this game was so much to me, just wanted to hear other peoples stories about it.

Heck, this forum was awesome, entering the competitions and stuff. Just wanted to say thanks I guess, because this game has ultimately led me to university

I will be getting Dreams, and hopefully reconnect with old friends from years before! see you all there

mdkd99
02-16-2020, 09:23 AM
IDK if you know me, but I am having lots of fun with Dreams. It's a great game/creation kit. Hope I'll see you there.

jwwphotos
02-16-2020, 01:14 PM
Hello hello. :)

gipsy
02-17-2020, 09:03 AM
May be that's not the appropriate place to ask this, but do you guys know if there is something similar to lbpcentral but for dreams?

fireblitz95
02-18-2020, 03:51 AM
May be that's not the appropriate place to ask this, but do you guys know if there is something similar to lbpcentral but for dreams?

Check out dreambubble.me and dreamsverse.com, both are excellent sites thatíll treat ya like family! :)