BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie_Ravens
    i believe i still have the level saved
    Haha i know you do. also this blog is sooOO old. :P

the new version has been put on hold until i complete another project i've been working on is done. also the new level Err levels will be called the Nowhere series.
    Updated 05-20-2012 at 09:46 PM by Lord-Dreamerz
    i believe i still have the level saved
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayneh
    Ahh, yeah, satellite internet does indeed suck. When I visit my parents that's all they have out there.

I guess you'll only have access to high speed internet again if and when you move?
    Haha i'd need money to be able to move. and to be honest there is very little point to move away besides maybe better internet somewhere, or to look for girls. :P Anyways and knowing me i'd just move to another forest as i'd sooner die then live in a town or city. :P though i am sure there are far better forests to move in to far as internet connection goes. *mew
    Updated 03-26-2012 at 09:50 PM by Lord-Dreamerz
    Ahh, yeah, satellite internet does indeed suck. When I visit my parents that's all they have out there.

I guess you'll only have access to high speed internet again if and when you move?
    Quote Originally Posted by warlord_evil
    Yeah, a few years ago I had no internet but dial-up; there was no high speed internet where I was at.

Now I do have it, but I seldom play LBP with people. I should really play online more often. :/
    Ahhh dial-up.... I remember dial-up... dial-up was hell. xD
    And yeah man. it's always nice to play with yo buds instead of alone offline. *mew
    Yeah, a few years ago I had no internet but dial-up; there was no high speed internet where I was at.

Now I do have it, but I seldom play LBP with people. I should really play online more often. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgamesh
    It HAS been ages! I've heard about the "wonders" of Hughes net from RoahmMythril's youtube channel. Well, all I can really say is ganbatte! Hope you're still having fun!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...79-d3ci28c.jpg
    Thanks Gilgamesh. you were always a great guy to play with. i miss you bud. here's hoping to play with ya again someday~ *mew
    It HAS been ages! I've heard about the "wonders" of Hughes net from RoahmMythril's youtube channel. Well, all I can really say is ganbatte! Hope you're still having fun!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...79-d3ci28c.jpg
    Also the protect the Bot's summerhouse minigame was super hard for me. :I
    It's also possible to win the hard mode of Fast Food, then go back to easy mode and get the 10,000 points. Pond Skater? Not so much.

I'd agree that the Move pack is almost good enough as a creation suite to make PLAYING Move levels unnecessary.
    Wow, that fast
    Judging by how much I want to buy the Move, I guess I'll take as much time to buy the Move Pack as I did to buy MGS and POTC (which means months and months )
    the extended version of the "Fast Food" level is hard...
    but it was not the most hard minigame for me in the pack.
    the Pond Skater minigame was the worse for me...
    I'm not sure if the controls Fast Food feel backwards to me...
    but they did take a lot of getting use to. believe me you not even gotten to the
    worse part of fast food yet. but I beat the whole fast food
    mini game after like 4 hours of playing it. (>.>)
    *mew
    I don't know how you managed to beat the extended version of the "Fast Food" level, that is driving me around the bend, very close to controller throwing.
    I can't actually finish the level, which is a first for me.
    Why is it that only on that level the up/down controls are reversed?
    Is it possible to change from default up/down controls with the move?, or is that game specific?

Mind you, it's only the second time the Move has been out of it's box since the first day I bought it and tried it out , which was release day.

Maybe I have it set up wrong, but I somehow don't think so as I've finished all 13 levels apart from the extended "Fast Food" level.
    Ya, LBP is worth it, that's most of the reason I got a PS3 I also like the Move Paint idea, but I'm TERRIBLE at art so I'll just get other people to paint me pictures for my levels, if I want
    got the resistance 3 doomsday edition.
    I'm pretty happy with it.
    Ahaha. Well IMO LBP is worth it.
    I plan on using a lot of the Move tools like the Move paint ETC myself
    So no. you did not beat me really. as your just were not interested
    in the move pack content as much as some of us I suppose~ *mew
    Well, I think I beat you...
    I payed $0 for both MOVE and PS3-EyeCam......but that's prabably because I don't have them
    I don't really plan on getting them, the only thing I'd use them for is LBP.. and its not worth the 70$ or whatever
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpg Maker
    As for your main delima, its really easy to get blank emitters confused with what you want to emit. Unless its some ultra glitch in the games design, its highly probable you saved a holo that emits nothing and set that as the object to emit-- Which you probably already thought of, so im not really helping the situation lol
    the main holo having a problem is not even a saved object in my popit.
    In my level I had a holo that emitted a holo that had logic to emit small islands.
    and after a while i notice the islands stopped emitting.
    when I gone to check it out I notice the emitter was empty...
    even tho i've not had messed with that part of the level for almost a month.
    guess I could have somewhere down the line by mistake... but can't say for sure.
    well I can't say for sure what happened but don't matter now.
    just have to remake the holo that had the island emitter some time soon.
    *mew

Also yeah the Holo that bumps in to things... it's my DCS for my sackbots.
    sometimes when I pull it out of my popit
    the DCS holo will be able to hit normal objects.
    odd as it has not started happening to me till just lately.
    Updated 07-11-2011 at 12:00 AM by Lord-Dreamerz
    Ahhh emitters and I have a love-hate relationship. Hmmm i have encountered this problem with emitted holos bumping into normal objects. And theres really no excuse for it. I usually have anti gravity tweakers to solve this problem even though technically this shouldn't happen.

As for your main delima, its really easy to get blank emitters confused with what you want to emit. Unless its some ultra glitch in the games design, its highly probable you saved a holo that emits nothing and set that as the object to emit-- Which you probably already thought of, so im not really helping the situation lol
    Quote Originally Posted by tabycatmeow
    Not sure if that will help but it doesn't hurt to try.
    thanks for the help... but seems nothing works...
    it's just dead now... gonna have to remake it...
    also i've found some other odd problems starting to happen in my level lately. :I
    like Holo randomly being able to hit normal objects... it don't make any sense.
    and it don't always happen... *mew
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast