BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

gdn001

1. Evolution of Water in Video Games

After 5 years, I remembered this epic video. It shows how the rendering of water evolved in 30 years of video-gaming. Although the video is focused on the water, it also shows how graphics have evolved as a whole. Worth taking a look, specially if you are a veteran gamer:

(GameTrailers Link)
    Tags: evolution, games
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm back, but...

I'm finally back home, with internet acess 24/7. I was expecting a nice comeback, playing games online again, showing my new trophies and getting started in LBP2, but unfortunately, that's not going to happen. At least not as quick as I though.
    My PS3 is with a broken component and it won't turn on. It beeps once and then stops working instantly. We discovered which component is damaged, but we don't know why or how. Importing a new one is out of question. So either we get it fixed or try ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Leaving For a Month

That's right. The soldier that everyone loves is going on vacation. We'll go to our beach apartment, and unfortunately, there's no internet there. That means that I won't be able to go on PSN or LBPC...
    But that's not a "goodbye", but a "see you later". I'll try to get on at every opportunity I have, to see how things are going. And I'll be definitively back by the end of January. (right after LBP2's release)
    So, don't you guys forget me!

If you have something to say, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. School's Over!

Just had my last day of school yesterday. From now on, it's just fun with friends and stuff! (at least until next year )
    What makes me even more happy is that I'm approved without having to do any exams and stuff. I'm a good student.
    Who else finished school here? For me, our school days finished really early, but our last weeks were filled with tests and tests...
    Tags: holiday, school
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. DSN Error?

I just kept receiveing an error message while connecting to LBPC recently, but it's back up now... It was so scary! Did anyone else experienced this?
    Tags: error, lbpc
    Categories
    Uncategorized