BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Blog Comments

that was definitely interesting, thanks for posting it. I watched the vid and fondly remember tons of those early games. It is quite amazing at how far the video game industry has come, as far as graphics are concerned, in the last 30 years. just imagine what it may be like 30 years from now, heck, even 10 years from now will be amazing.
    Um, forget you? Not possible dudesicle. Anyway, have fun. (and tell them to put internet in there)
    Alright, guys, time's over, I have to go now. Goodbye everyone, and I'm looking forward to seeing you all next year!
    And before I forget, merry christmas!
    I salute you, oh good soldier. *salutes*
    Have fun, and be safe. Feliz Natal!
    Quote Originally Posted by jalr2d2
    He means WINTER break people. XD Anyway, I've been off since the tuesday before thanksgiving. I don't go back till mid-January.
    LUCKY!

I only got like 3 weeks off, if not less!
    He means WINTER break people. XD Anyway, I've been off since the tuesday before thanksgiving. I don't go back till mid-January.
    I'm not even halfway done
    Your americans and your weird school schedules...
    Here is: begin school on February, winter break on June, and summer break on December and January.
    Here? For winter break, I wait a few weeks. For actual school to end?
    Next summer.
    School ends 22nd december here.
    When does school start for you? I bet it starts really late...
    I'm done in 1 week and 3 days.
    I'm almost done too, we are supposed to use the next 2 weeks for final exams, but the only one I had to take was yesterday I got exempt on math lol, it's just too easy I like to exploit the bonus point system and overpass the avg with a 101 or 102
    dont remind me of the day that lbp died, it was sad day.