BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Is this really.......gaming?

We're making unimaginably, undeniably incredible things in Little Big Planet. From complex contraptions to beautiful landscapes, we are doing amazing things. And although fun and learning are the primary goals of all Little Big Activities, I can't help but ask myself this question: Is this really gaming?

When you hear the word "Gaming" what do you think of? Shooters? Puzzle Games? Role-Playing Games? Adventure Games? Chances are, the absolute first thing that pops into ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Oh Hai (Ponders of a returning User) ((okay actually just one question, but, still)

Hey! If you want to read this post, you're gonna have to click on the link to the post. Sorry, personal policy. So yea. If you're not gonna read this, then please, move along. I won't blame you, go ahead............................................. .................................................. ............
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ...
    Tags: question
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oh yea. Daaaaaaallas.

Who's moving? I'm moving!

Yea. I've lived in [Subject Home Town Here] for all my life since 1st grade. I'm supposed to be moving to the Dallas area, not sure if I'm particularly happy about that. I have friends and I love it here. So yea. Any thoughts on the matter?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Psn doa?

"Our efforts to resolve this matter involve re-building our system to further strengthen our network infrastructure. Though this task is time-consuming, we decided it was worth the time necessary to provide the system with additional security." -Patrick Seybold, Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media on the playstation.Blog-Via Facebook.

Well, crud.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Tweeting Phazerz

Hey all, this is Phazerz123.

I tweet!

I like tweeting.

I also like followers.

That's why I'm launching the Phazerz123 Sweepstakes!!!!!!

All you need to do is follow me @phazerz123 and as a result you get in a drawing for 1 experience point!

YAY!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast