BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Blog Comments

I know I hate when people say lbp2 is a game... even though it is. But ever since lbp2 came out Irealize it,s soo much more and anything is possible. If we had full 3d elements the only thing we diffrent would be sackboy. who know maybe with lbp karts coming on and its ''3d create mode'' anything is possible.
    Updated 04-16-2012 at 10:00 AM by ZAC_DESTROYS_ALL (nvm)
    This is actually a really good point. Littlebigplanet really could be considered a form of programming. This sort of reminds me of a conversation a friend of mine had when we were considering making pc mods. After a while we started talking about engines such as the unreal engine, and as a joke I brought up, "Why not use the Littlebigplanet 2 engine?".

Even though I said it as a joke, looking back on that comment, its actually sort of true. Littlebigplanet 2 is literally "a platform for games" as it was advertised and can be considered a form of programming. We're also doing things that game developers would do in general, such as reading feedback on our creations and "patching" the level if a problem is found, and having beta testers test out our creations. Its a pretty deep way to look at it, but you simply can't deny the similarities.
    "Yea don't get a girlfriend that you haven't met before. (or only one time, in my case)" I Said, oblivious to the fact that nobody will ever, EVER read this comment. :P
    Ah, thanks.
    I would get a gf in real life it's much better cuz u no who they really are and they are not shown with a bunch pixels
    Post it in "other happy gadders" section. That's where i see all those kinds of threads...
    First, wb.

Seconds, depends on which part. Recording or uploading?

(I don't know either way but meh...)
    Well.......thanks. For the information. I guess.
    its a nice place. the people ummmmmm its nice with lots of street vendors kinda like a mini new york in my opien with stores and a big art museum and a body museum that comes every so often its cool you can see all the bones and orgens in action like thorwing a baseball its cool as for the street vendors they serve the best food like street tacos and fish and chips i used to live in dallas but i live in plano now. one thing the school has a dress unform soooo yea hope you make a lot of friends and have a easy move
    Yupers!

Hope it gets back up soon, I really wanna release some new material!!!!!
    Yeah, I'm hoping the new network won't drop as many connections.

Lets keep our fingers crossed
    Hopefully it will work a bit better though. I noticed that right before they took the network down I was having trouble signing on to PSN
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    You can say THAT again Morgana... =^.^=
    Take it easy on him guys. He's in love. People do zany stuff when that happens.
    lolololol. Sorry, I know I'm being a total idiot. I'm just a tad Delerious from love. Please pretend the next few posts of mine never existed.
    Oh, I'd love to craig! -_^ Lol jk jk XD
    LOL i dont have a girlfriend. Any takers. Just Kidding.
    Nicely put Silverleon.
    Honestly Phazerz, you don't see ME bragging about my awesome girlfriend, being the perfect one. Besides, no one is really "perfect," just "perfect FOR you." And besides, my girlfriend didn't affect my LBP life in any way and she's a gamer who plays it too, so yeah. It won't really affect it at all, unless she's a ***** that tells you what to do and stuff. But I digress.
    (That wasn't saying she IS a ***** if she tells you to do stuff, just, I see girls that just tell you what to do are *****es)
    M8, self proclaiming yourself "Legendary" or "Semi" legedasy is definately not the way to go and just proves you really aren't. xD
    (Not to mention you don't have anything toshow for it. )

Also the "My grilfriend's awesome, yuor argument is invalid" thing...really?
    Heh yeah, as if I hadn't heard "My girlfriend's the best one" before.

Eh yet again, you are around 13, I guess I can see how you can think like that on both accounts (Thinking you're semi legendasy and yours is the only awesome girlfriend).

Well, anywho, I just wanted to say that, so I'll be leaving now!

(Ps: Try not to take the comment too seriously, reflect upon it if you can/ want, but don't worry too much about it. )
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast