BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Uh oh! D:>

My birthday is tomorrow, ON A SCHOOL DAY, WHY?! FFFFFFFFFF- darn...I am hoping not many of my friends in real don't know of my birthday so I won't have to get 16 whole punches from each person. I guess I should also be happy that it is my birthday and that I am older, but usually my birthdays aren't nothing but pain from friends and no real party lol, and I am one of those people who don't really know what they want ^^;; So I always end up telling people "Gimmie yo' moneh....please?" So that way ...
  2. Man, I am just horrible with coming up for level ideas for LBP2

Fudge man, I can't seem to think of anything that would be something fun to make. All of the ideas I have come up with, don't interest me one bit. I mean my possibilities are pretty much endless in LBP2, but its like, nothing, none that are interesting to me and that make go "DATZ POYFECT BRO, FREE COOKIES FOR EVERYONE ". I am now in the pit of just plain silly ideas such as:
    Idea Example 1: The Iron Banana.

Legends from ancient times have spoken of a magical fruit that gives ...
  3. My first few couple of days here...

So how do I do these blog thingamajigs. "YOU WRITE WHATS GOING ON IN LIFE FOOL." Oh, kthx. Erm, hi lbpcentra persons. ((Or anybody who would actually read this >.>)) My first week here has been fun, even if what I have been doing is pretty much lurking in the site looking at whats going on in the forums. I do occasionally say something, but in the end, I am pretty much lurking. I am too friggen shy to actually type something, beats me why, must be because of after like a loooooooooong time, I am ...