BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Burrich

1. Start of New Short Story (work in progress)

I gazed longingly out at the night sky; my vision obscured by my swollen eye-lids and the wrought iron bars. The light from the stars and moon cast a large rectangle of ethereal light over my naked body, bruises and long rivulets of dried blood standing out in stark contrast against my milky-white skin. The moon was full, an omen that was special for my supposed kind. But for me, this night held only one special meaning, the eve of my death.

I lay down wincing as my sore muscles ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. General Stuff

Decided I'm going to start trying to blog more regularly instead of posting occasional "mammoth" blogs . Though this could turn into one anyway... we'll see.

So my life's pretty boring at the moment. Can't find a job so not much cash though my parents are giving me some cash for doing some of the more annoying chores around the house.

I ended up failing one of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. General Gaming Progress and thoughts on E3!

I'm about to play Pain for the first time but since I've never played it before I have to sit through 1.5GB of updates first.

So I decided to write a blog about my latest gaming adventures .

I guess the biggest and most relevant news is that I've finally started messing around with the create mode in LBP... what the hell took me so long I know . Only made a few simple things, a simple but perfectly functional Rocket Car and a simple but completely hazardous rocket ...

Updated 06-11-2009 at 01:23 PM by Burrich

Categories
    Uncategorized