BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

KILLA_TODDZILLA

1. I just can't wrap my mind around it.

I used to consider myself somewhat of a quick study, but now I'm not so sure. I've made it half way through LBP2 and so far have all the items and aced the levels I've played and so I decided to take a break from level playing and start level making.....I just can't get myself to learn how this new stuff works for some reason. The logic tools are extremely hard to understand and forget about looking at the tutorials for help. Holographic material, light material, controlinators, It just doesn't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What will Happen to our Babies?

Has anyone wondered what will happen to our beloved levels when LBP2 hits? I've search around the internet but haven't come across any solid info.Can you imagine it........our poor levels floating aimlessly in oblivion with nobody to play them like last years tiger woods pga tour game. Oh sure maybe there will be a few stragglers that picked up a copy of LBP in the used games section at a local video games store ,but it won't ever be the same if the levels don't follow the makers to the promise ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. 3D Glitch: Friend or Foe

So I recently stumbled upon the Infamous 3D Glitch and now find Myself drawn to it like a moth to a flame every time I get the creative itch. So My question to myself is ( and anyone else listening ) is it a helpful tool or just a creative crutch? It pretty much does all the work when you use it because it makes the player who doesn't know about it say what we all long to hear when we create a level and that is" How did they do that!!?" . It's a guilty pleasure for me because it is so easy to use ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Never the last, Never the first

So what is it that drives us to do better than the other sacks. That's easy. EGOS and No toastbits not eggos. E-G-O-S. It's what drives everyone who gives a S--- to reach for the top. So when browsing the community levels you will notice some of the worst levels ever to grace the internet.......and to my amazement they have thousands of plays and tons of hearts. So the question is Why? Why do they get so many plays and hearts while it's so obvious there was little or no effort put into them. For ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized