BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Fang's Random Gibberish (LBPC Edition)

A random collection of entries of... stuff randomness.

1. Why am I here again...?

I don't remember the last time being here. I don't really care.

All I know is that I will probably be off LBP for good as of now.

I recently got the K0RG M01D (I think it's spelt that way) synthesizer for my 3DS. Ever since my group basically died and our ambitions slowly realized that this stuff will never really give us credit in the real world, I've been only using LBP2 to express some music creativity since it's very accessible to the uneducated swine and casualries ...
    Tags: why?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Guys! I need your help...

by , 01-22-2013 at 03:55 AM (Fang's Random Gibberish (LBPC Edition))
    Things have taken for a toll for me. Mail is now unable to do ANYTHING because of some strange reasons involving his parents. I feel both bad for him and worried for myself, because now the person with the logic in this project is out for good.

SO.

Who wants to help me do logic...?

:<
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Oh. The Blogs are up again.

by , 01-14-2013 at 01:49 AM (Fang's Random Gibberish (LBPC Edition))
    Hi. Uh, not much to say. Pizza?

...I got nothing. Carry on.

(I am REALLY SLOW.)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I feel like I'm dead...

by , 10-04-2012 at 05:48 AM (Fang's Random Gibberish (LBPC Edition))
    ...at least on LBP. Like, seriously. It's been fooooorever since I actually went onto the LBP community and this site. I dunno, I seemed to have lost interest after having so many ideas never coming into fruition...

Anywho, I've been enjoying myself offline by picking up a PS2 and playing some Shin Megami Tensei games. Good old JRPG stuff that I can't get enough of these days... I'll be focusing more on actual game development/web based stuff now, so yeah... unless I somehow get ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So... Persona Music Anyone?

by , 07-15-2012 at 08:46 PM (Fang's Random Gibberish (LBPC Edition))
    I was never a mainstream person, so I don't listen to many songs coming from the media... but I LOVE game music to death ._. Whether they just seem deeper than regular music or not, idk. I just prefer it over a bunch of other music...

I'm currently into Persona, and the music is outstanding to me. It has a nice touch of modern music balanced with instrumental songs not unlike common game soundtracks. There's music with lyrics; some people may find j-pop/rap battle themes annoying, ...
    Tags: music, persona
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast