BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Nys' Marvelous Misadventures

Read about my exciting and cool adventures. (Which are really just some strange things that happen around me.) I post them here to (Hopefully) put a smile on your face. C:

1. Cannonbaaaaall!!!1

IRL:
    We got a million snow today ... Litterally. At some places it stacked up to over a metre. And the traffic was so bad we hit a new record.
    The road to school was long and full of dangers snow. I was about to rage about it blocking my way but then I saw how the wind blew over and against it, giving it a very nice and awesome look. When I returned from school, that dude with his crane had cleared the road, leaving big ice chunks at the sides. A classmate of mine made ice walls ...
    Tags: bike, lbp, lol, snow
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Awesome Doodle Board! :D

IRL:
    W00T! Last weekend was a friend's birthday, and they have like a huge whiteboard at their home, and what is a whiteboard used for?
    A) Wall Decoration
    B) I don't know, what's a whiteboard? :B
    C) You put reminders on there, du'h!
    What did you choose? No, don't say anything, you're wrong anyway, the right answer is: ... You grab some friends and draw on it until it's full!
    And that's what we did, it looked awesome and was great fun. Got a whiteboard ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Festival Time!

IRL:
    Woo! Just came back from Pukkelpop. And it was one big party!
    Which is awesome since the disaster that happened last year.
    Most of the dubstep artists came on thursday so I missed that but I still saw Dillon Francis, Feed Me, Chase & Status and Gemini and ... the Foo Fighters!
    With that, I did miss the next round of Super Clean-up Ball though ...

ILBP:
    Working on stuff, but that's secret for now.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Om nom nom ... Nom ...

IRL:
    I ate ALOT of candies, way too much candies actually. (o_o I'm such a glutton ) Today was awesome, we played a game of Super Clean-Up Ball ... What you don't know that? D: Wait, I'll explain how it works: Basically, you flood a chamber of your house (Or in this case the Youth Club) and add soap to make it slippery. Make two goals and tie two brooms under your shoes. Now play hockey.

ILBP:
    No time, Wipeout 2048 NAO!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Drowning in paper ...

Dat Real Life Stuff:
    Well, not really drowning, but I had alot of paperwork today.
    You know, the three pupils with the best notes have to hand their books in for the archive. And they chose me. C: (Probably because our class has only two people, but hey, they chose me. ). And now I have to find all my notes again and put them together in the right order. Of course I am super organized and stuff ... Oh who am I kidding, my notes are one big CHAOS! :3 But now its over. I actually managed ...
    Tags: books
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast