BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Ria's Creation Journal

A home for updates, rants and eureka moments I come across during my time in LBP2.

Home of the Printz Diaries!

1. Printz Diaries Shocker: People actually Like it!

I published the Prologue on Tuesday night, and I've spent the majority of my playtime addicted to my recent activity ever since!

LBP.me Link

I'm amazed. Truly, utterly amazed at the reaction that our little movie has had. Hubby and I couldn't be more thrilled. Playcount isn't everything - but seeing our creation receive so many kind compliments has been a major boost for us during a pretty stressful week.

Thanks so much to everyone who's supported me ...
    Tags: printz, published
    Categories
    Printz Diaries
  2. My growth as a Creator (So Far!)

Finally! Remake of the first chapter of The Printz Diaries is almost at the publishing stage. All that's left is the critical eye of a few playtesters, checking for bugs and tweaks, and it should be up and running by the end of the week!

Whilst I was looking over the movie yesterday, I found myself reflecting yet again on how much further I've come with the tools ...

Updated 06-28-2011 at 01:30 PM by rialrees

Tags: playtest, printz
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Theatrical Musings

Hubby and I have been continuing work on music sequencing the Prologue reboot today. Everything's coming along slowly, but it's all working out perfectly.

Music sequencing aside, the whole layout of the level in general is just so much improved. It's really strange going back to the original level to take objects out, and having to wade through a single mile-long sequencer (Yup. ONE sequencer! ...
    Tags: music, printz
    Categories
    Printz Diaries
  4. Sequencing Jessica Rabbit

There may be trouble ahead...

Okay, so a little while ago I published a level, well, more of a showcase really. It showed the synching of sung vocals with the music sequencer. I was pretty chuffed with it, and even though I look at it now and think about going back to improve it, I'm happy with it as it is.

Anwyay, that's besides the point. DajDaj03 suggested the idea of making a Jessica Rabbit video. At first ...
    Tags: music, sequencing
    Categories
    Jessica Rabbit
  5. LBP Move Pack details: Delaying production further!

Even though I'm still reworking script and puzzle elements for the Printz Diaries, after reading the details of the LBP2 Move pack, I'm seriously considering holding back any fruther creating until I can play with the Movinator and Move cursors. I can't help but feel that a Point and Click adventure with the Move cursor would be so much more intuitive than having a tutorial for controls - simple, move, click, move click.

Perhaps I'll even get a set up which involves dragging collectable ...

Updated 06-24-2011 at 02:54 PM by rialrees

Tags: move, printz
    Categories
    Printz Diaries
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast