BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

hyperdude95

1. 1 Year Anniversary in the Spotlight Crew!

Hey folks!

Today marked a really special day for me! It was today I got a DM from bioswoop about joining the tireless LBPCentral Spotlight Crew on the LittleBigPlanet 2! As much as it was a big surprise, I was actually waiting for a yes to be on the LBN Picks Team, which I got as well but I spent a majority of my time on LBPCentral. In celebration, I'm making a blog post of my experience!

It was the day before University started, which is easily how I remembered the ...

Updated 09-03-2014 at 03:13 AM by hyperdude95

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Extra Info

3. My Activity

4. I underestimated my brain - big time.

Hey guys, so I was assigned a task to write a 1000 word piece on what in my life helps or effected me as a writer. This is what I wrote and I had no clue what I was writing till I re-read it and scared myself. It's nothing bad, but it will make you think about life in another way if I did this correctly. Remind me on to use Spotify's radio when I do my writing work again, I really hope that that caused my brain to over think.

I'll post it after I get my professor's feedback, I really ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My First Blog Entry

Yallow,

I'm hyper and I could go on explain who I am and all that jazz, but feel free to checkout my profile or my signature to get to know me better from the community.

Luckily, there is not a lot of work for me to do in American College at the moment (I just started 2 weeks ago) so I thought I would add a blog post or something to my profile because I don't want it be showing 0 entries anymore, rawr.

I don't even know what I'm going to talk about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized