BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

BloodShot9001

1. Does Anyone Know Gears of War?

I'm just curious guys. I know this is an LBP site, so most of you have PS3s or PSPs, and probably not an X-box 360. I'm curious to see if anyone knows what it is, and therefore would know Horde mode on Gears 2. Whether you DO or NOT, I don't care. Tell me if you know it. I'll tell you guys the reason why after awhile.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Gears of War Horde Mode remake

Hey guys! So I'm finally starting to get the balls to do this idea. Sadly, however, I don't think I'll be able to do this alone with my limited skills. So I want you, the people of LBP, to help me with this project however you can! I'll make a list of all I need, and for what I want. I hope you guys are interested and blah blah blah. Message me, if you wana help and I'll add you to the group I'm making.

Costume Designer
    Creature Creator
    Scenery Designer
    Accesory
  3. Projects

So I've finally decided on what projects I will do and want to do and etc. So, I've scrapped the ideas that are just too arbitrary, PLUS some of the ideas, sadly, are taken. Someone has done a top-down RPG (though it's far different from my vision) and another group has announced they'll be doing Phoenix Wright (TECHNICALLY Apollo Justice, but basically they're doing the Ace Attorney games). SO I'll be sticking with the following 3 and I'll start on the fourth one which I've wanted to do for awhile. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Need Artists and the like.

Peope of LBP(Central), I'm gonna be blunt. The DP Corp is pretty good, even if I haven't been able to get on in a little while. We have a good number of people that have joined or want to join. However... most of these people are good at logic or mechanics. I have absolutely NOONE that's artistic that wants to join. Which is ashame because MY art partner rarely comes on, and the few times he could, I sadly couldn't join him. Listen guys, I know that a lot of you have artistic talent. If you don't ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Took long enough!!!

I finally got that stupid ultimate upgrade purchased. I don't know how it could take so long... but ah well. It feels good. It feels like... like I accomplished something. Oh wait, no it doesn't......... but ah well, now I can make my own title. Now THAT feels really good. Anyways, just me expressing my joy for that.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast