BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Dreams from Another World

This is the thoughts of RPG Maker. Usually pertaining to fantasy or creativity in general.

1. 10 Things to Know About Chrono Chrysalis Genesis

There may be some concerns with the game suddenly releasing in parts when it was promised to be a very large release. I hope to provide some answers with ten facts.

1. Chrono Chrysalis Genesis is a temporary title.. I wont have enough time to finish it all by March 10th. However, when the second part releases, the Genesis prefix will be removed.

2. Most of Prisoners of Time(PoT) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What really grinds my gears about RPGs in Littlebigplanet 2

Everytime I mention RPG in littlebigplanet to people, its instantly categorized as a long boring quest full of endless dialogue and fetch quest. Why do all LBP games do this?

It all started with Littlebigfantasy, which kinda started the trend. Littlebigfantasy was first and foremost a concept( and a great one at that). It hard to blame a game for only having one battle as, even I, at the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Do I like making games or do I just like LBP2?

Its been on my mind the past few days. My brothers watch me create and not a day passes where they ask me "Do you want to develop games?"

Its a big question. I really only got LBP2 to create RPGs( who would have guessed that?). However, finally getting really good with logic and seeing your creation unfold is both fascinating and at the same time, scary. I am not sure ...
    Tags: blog, contest, lbp2, rpg
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Chrono Chrysalis Releasing Valentines Day!

After almost three years from when the idea was originally created, a release date has been set for Chrono Chrysalis. Can it possibly live up to its expectations? Is it the next big RPG after Sealed Fate brilliantly charmed LBP2?

We dont know.

Just finishing this thing will be enough. Special shout out to Tyranny68, I really cant wait to shout off his contributions, and Dapiek Absaroka who ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Chrono Chrysalis will feature Voice Acting and possibly 3D

MM picker creator Rialress joins the roster!

So we decided to go with Voice Acting. THeres actually still a lot more to go around. Of course, this is my fault. I decided to repolish the lines and go over the entire plot. After our editor has reviewed, I will begin the final auditions for voice work! So far so great!

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast