BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Dreams from Another World

This is the thoughts of RPG Maker. Usually pertaining to fantasy or creativity in general.

1. I Want To Beat Littlebigplanet Hub

I want to be done around the time Littlebigplanet hub debuts. I think it will be the perfect time to release the game. I think we do a lot of things here that will rejuvenate LBP2 for whatever life is left of it.

Less complex but more fun
    When designing CC, I have really begun focusing less on features and more on just finishing. Polishing what we have and getting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Chrono Chrysalis Announcement Trailer

Chrono Chrysalis has released its first trailer. I think if the past events surrounding the project is any indication, the game was earlier than I may have originally thought. Theres so much more I can polish and there has to be a cutoff at some point. After solving Chrono Chrysalis's freezing issues, I can safely say I can finish the game like I want to. If you havent took a peak at the thread already, here is a video teaser. If only to ...

Updated 2 Weeks Ago at 11:22 PM by Rpg Maker

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Started the Hype Train Too Early?

Perhaps the best lesson learned from this is never give a release date until a game is finished. Chrono Chrysalis once again misses a release date and frustration settles in.

As much as I have grown with logic, this is perhaps the biggest challenge I have to face. What happened was around sunday before the competition ended, I updated the camp menu(which I will hide to prevent ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 10 Things to Know About Chrono Chrysalis Genesis

There may be some concerns with the game suddenly releasing in parts when it was promised to be a very large release. I hope to provide some answers with ten facts.

1. Chrono Chrysalis Genesis is a temporary title.. I wont have enough time to finish it all by March 10th. However, when the second part releases, the Genesis prefix will be removed.

2. Most of Prisoners of Time(PoT) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What really grinds my gears about RPGs in Littlebigplanet 2

Everytime I mention RPG in littlebigplanet to people, its instantly categorized as a long boring quest full of endless dialogue and fetch quest. Why do all LBP games do this?

It all started with Littlebigfantasy, which kinda started the trend. Littlebigfantasy was first and foremost a concept( and a great one at that). It hard to blame a game for only having one battle as, even I, at the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast