BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

69rei

1. I missed you

did u miss me? i missed u
    im back from my indefinite haitus,i felt disconnected from LBP and it was effecting my creating. so now im back creating and except something AWESOME from me soon.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. hey testers!

im looking for about 2-3 ppl to test a level for me so i u want to do just contact me here and ill get back to you
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Yays or Nays...

Have you ever rated someone's level a 'nay',well I have many times...but how many times have you rated a level 'nay' and the creator commented your profile calling you a "hater"? Not many I hope,well that happened to me,I played a tutorial level and I didnt find it helpful so I just rated it 'nay'(in my opinion),so the creator comments my profile calling me a hater,then he plays al my levels and rated them 'nay' and commented on them as well.So I decided to settle this before it got out ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Spring Break was AWESOME!!!

apparently spring bring was so awesome that the idiots over @ Sony decided to take an extented vacation
    kaz and the rest of the crew were so wasted they forgot lock up the servers while they were gone and hackers got to
    i hope sony learned their lesson;never party like youre from the jersey shore it always ends badly and you wake in the morning with a really orange tan and snooki in ur bed
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Dang PSN!!!

well i cant post my movie until PSN is up and running again.Bummer! ill just use this time wisely,maybe work on my first part of my story a little more to,just add a little extra or something like that.Dangnabit hackers...oh yeah sony said something about it was an external intrusion which why they shut down PSN for a few days.Take your time sony,no rush here just waiting to post my lvl on LBP.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast