BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. LBPC1 No - Floor Platformer.

Ok, i have lost my PS3 controler Dx and cannot find it ANYWARE!!! I think maby my anoying sister has decided to hide it somewhare, who knows... Anyway all this means i cant make my LBPC1 entry NOOOOOOOOOOOOO and im so close to finishing it. No fair ivpublished it but it is locked because i havent acually finished it yet it's called Escape from No landers Island (LBPC1) Well hopefully i will find it soon :P here is a picture of when i started the level.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. LBPC1 Entry!

Well as most of you all know LBPC challenge is here and i have though long and hard about different ideas for my level style, what kind of platforming obstacles to have ect... and i have finnaly started on the level so i just thought id show you all just the start off my level Please leave a comment saying what you think about it thanks!!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. Psn

4. PlayStation Network is still down!!!

I must admit it, i have enjoyed PSN being down because it has given me the chance to create without some anoying people requesting Undo, Redo, Un-Pause. Plus atleast there not blowing up everything i make Point is i have like 5 amazing creater friends the rest are just wierd and desperate to be friends with someone that has a fair amount of hearts. oh yeah and that anoying message box there 24/7 with the constant message saying let me join. Ok if anyone knows dannydaydream14 O_O she has been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized