BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Im back!!!

So, it's been 7 months, but I'm finally back on LBPC, because I recently made a Minecraft map and it boot olof of good feedback, but I was getting bored of Minecraft so I thought... What other games can I build on... Then I remembered LittleBigPlanet... All covered in dust in the corner of my room, so I mucked about on it and found all these new features, Move pack, LBP contests, and loads of cool stuff, so I am finally gonna play LBP again, yay
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I'm back

Hello I'm finall back, the strange thing is that I have been gone sinse march and STILL there hasn't been any creator spotlights?!?! Anyway Im back and I'm working on my level "the bomb factory" again (deleted the old one rage moded) so expect to se some squidge
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Websites anybody?

Hi, I make websites! I have made quite a few in fact and I am rather good with the softwares, but I really am bored because I have absolutely noooooo projects to do ( the dream plagues nearly over )' so I will make a few websites for people if they want me to! I use proper good softwares and it is completely free to keep! Soooooo if you want one the send me a pm on this website and tell me what you want it to be called (sorry domains cost money so it will be like www.example.software.com) your ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. New level

Right, I decided to ditch recreating the bomb factory and start a new level! I liked the beginning though so I recreated that bit! It's roughly the same theme, in like a week all I did was make the start and a little boat! So I am guessing it will take a very long time and be very short like all my other levels (I just run out of ideas) but quality not quantity!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wow I really am bad at findingthings (ha ha, this is like the longest title ever:))

So, I opened my lbp2 case, no disk, meh, no boggy, it'll be in the ps3! Black ops was in the ps3! So I was all panicy so I went downstairs, scared, nearly flying! I lost lbp I lost lbp I lost lbp! I looked EVERYWHERE for it, it was nowhere, so I play Black Ops, get bored and so dust out good ol lbp1, putting black ops in the disk case I saw... Nothing! Well anyways I got out lbp 1 and I saw lbp2, on top of lbp1, I put it in the wrong case!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast