BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Mr_Fusion

1. Roads? Where we're going; We don't need roads.

I just published a F4F for my first ever 'real' stage. It's not done 100% but it's a big step.

What happens if I'm no good? What happens if they say 'get out of here', I mean I just don't think I can take that type of rejection.

I have a feeling it'll drop off that page pretty quickly back into obscurity.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Grid. A Digital Frontier

Rebuilding something from scratch that was created through trial and error over time to a point where it behaves as you expect seems to be a great idea. All the bits line up exactly, I used half the amount of shapes and the logic is cleaner.

The thermo thank me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sweep The Leg

Mercy is for the weak. I just re-started my stage that I have been working on for a month. I like it, but as it went on it got a little messy. So I'm rebuilding it from scratch. It's leaner and cleaner, but my camera logic makes no logic.

I regret this. But I can't go back now.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I need a bigger boat

I have a super full queue of awesome levels. I have a virtually completed level. I need to fix some final bugs. I want to play all these stages.

A week of playing then back to creating... but... It's so close to being finished!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Are we back?

*Plane flies overhead*
    "We're back"

We'll I'm back. I know right. You were all like "where's Poochy?" You know whats NOT back? PSN... yeah. Back to creating I guess!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast