BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Writing The Music Down

Hi friends,

let me continue with step 2 of my composing process! Since I'm in an age when forgetfulness is an omnipresent possibility, I'm writing the melodies down to music paper!

I've described this step in the following video record! And as a world premiere, you can hear me, trying to speak English,... which probably might lead to some funny moments!

I hope you'll show mercy for me maltreating the English language!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The first idea!

The first idea!

How to get an idea for a song? Thats a really good question! And there may be endless answers!
    I've tried different ways to get inspired, I ordered myself to dream a song, but next morning I could't remember my dream anymore!
    I listened to the sounds of my environment, but I've only got ear noises from them. I went deep into the Bavarian woods to listen to the masters of singing...and yeah! I got a really fine idea... but someone else had got the ...
    Tags: composing, lbp, music
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I'm still creating music!

Hi friends,

there`s been a long time since my last post here, then I've been working on my "Do you fear Death?"-project... and shortly before I could finish it my PS3 crashed!... and then I got me a PS4 and I got me LBP3 and... I decided to cancel all my earlier projects and to start a new career in LBP3!

All the time I've done my music, music has been the common thread through all my projects! I've met great musicians in the community and everybody had his own way ...

Updated 10-12-2017 at 07:13 AM by CuriousSack

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "Do you fear Death?" - the essence of 10 months... in 3 minutes

Hi friends,

now its been time to introduce my project to a broader audience and what would have made more sense than doing a little trailer! Doing little trailers is fun and seeing the result is amazing! The essence of 10 months hard working in a trailer of 3 minutes! Really amazing!

...to be continued!

EDIT: oops! I've just noticed some misspelling, "somwhere" ...

Updated 07-14-2014 at 07:17 PM by CuriousSack

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. "Do you fear Death?" - bug hunt!

Hi friends,

after some weeks here I am back again to continue my creating diary! Oh no! I haven't been lazy all that time, but I have been the victim of my own chaotic logical construction of my menu. I've already described my logic as an organically grown something which had developped a life of it's own. Some weeks ago a not so friendly creature called "bug" has settled my level. You never could hear him rumbling, he suddenly appeared waving with its antenna and cheekily grinning. ...

Updated 07-08-2014 at 05:56 AM by CuriousSack

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast