BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Creation Diary/ Music Composing Diary

In my blog I will describe the creating process of my new music projects!

1. "Do you fear Death?" - a Davy Jones' organ is a difficult instrument part 2

Hi friends, after having shown you my first steps to build Davy Jones' organ, here the next ones:

you might remember: with the move-painting-tool I first paintet the line drawings of the ornaments and put them together to the organ (without the keybords so far which will be added later)

Updated 06-01-2014 at 10:11 AM by CuriousSack

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. "Do you fear Death?" a DavyJones' organ is a difficult instrument part 1

Hi friends, after a little unintentional delay here some news about my "Do you fear Death?" - level! You might remember, after I had built the Flying Dutchman as the whole ship, I wanted to build the organ room with its centerpiece: Davy Jones' famous organ! The instrument which he is playing in the depth of the Caribbean Sea. And which Davy Jones will play when he will be challenged to play the music that our sackhero wants him to. But how to build such an instrument with all it's complex ornaments? ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. "Do you fear Death" - organ builder's delay

I've tried very hard to build an organ which can be recognized as Davy Jones' organ, but its more difficult than I had assumed! So there is some delay! Meanwhile I can only offer two pics of the Flying Dutchman under water. I will add some fishes and edit the sand a little bit but its a first impression, how the scenery will look like in the finished level!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "Do you fear Death?" - Flying Dutchman Shipping Company

After the beach scenery and the high sea adventure, it was time to start the works on the last scenery, the Flying Dutchman. I needed a view of the whole ship for an underwater shot, and I needed some under deck sets, especially of Davy Jones' organ room. In this post I will describe how I did the Flying Dutchman, the whole ship. First I searched for some pictures in the web and... I've been lucky! I found a site of a modeler, who described how he had built a wooden model of the Flying Dutchman. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. "Do you fear Death?" - a musical challenge, Mr. Jones?

After lots of blog entries about golfing GPSSystems (which has been by a Spambot) I feel responsible to do a next post about my "Do you fear Death?" - level "Do you fear Death?" is an experiment to combine two genres in a funny and entertaining way! Asking myself how to combine a movie-level with a music gallery I had the idea, that the music gallery could be part of a musical challenge between the main actor and Davy Jones, who had captured the composer CS. Doing the musical challenge against ...

Updated 05-07-2014 at 04:17 AM by CuriousSack

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast