BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

1111dav9

1. I got a fancy new 3Doodler pen!

Welp! After a trip to the World Maker Faire on Saturday, I picked myself up a 3Doodler, so that way I can draw my creations into the real world!

What is the 3Doodler you ask?

The 3Doodler is the world's first pen that can draw real world objects using melted plastic!

When I first used the 3Doodler, I accidentally burnt a tiny bit of my skin because I wasn't paying attention and touched the, "VERY HOT!!" as the box says, tip on the pen where ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Making a Platformer about CATS!: The Game Engine

After some quick deciding and a glass of milk (And let me tell you, it was a good glass of milk), I have decided to use Panda3D as the main game engine for this new platformer. Currently, I am not looking for a profit on the game at all. However, I may make DLC for the game in the future that might require a payment. But in order to do that, I have to program a system to read DLC data, and a way to prevent piracy. Right now, I am about to start planning out the plot line of the game. So yea. That's ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Making a platformer about CATS!

Well, I stuck to my promise, I'm posting another blog post. Yesterday night, I came up with the idea for a Kitten themed platformer video game. Most of the work is still being kept under wraps. However, I will post sneak peaks and progression of the game. So, my first sneak peak is artwork of the character itself! He was completely done in "Adobe Illustrator CC (2014)" for any of you tech nerds out there!

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. The LBP3 Private Beta and haven't blogged for a while.

Alright, first off, for anyone that actually follows my blog, I apologize for being so inactive lately. I've just started my Freshmen year in High School, so, I have no clue how active I will be.

Alright, now to the part you probably have waited for, the Littlebigplanet 3 Private Beta. First off, no, I didn't get into the beta. This is purely my opinions on it. Man, do I have quite the stuff to say. First off... Playstation Plus members usually get access to the beta. So far, they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 100 on a school project made on LBPKarting

I just found out that I got a 100 on a school project I made for school, you can take a look at it here:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast