BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Bryan_Zuckerberg

1. Bry's Blog #2

Woah! I can't believe that it took me this long to finally get around to posting my next blog entry,but here I am after almost 2 whole months! I guess I should change my idea of posting weekly or bi-weekly to something less demanding... maybe every month? Oh well, I'll see later!

Anyways, a lot has been happening in this past month and I feel that I can easily touch up on some of the more important events or at least events that vary from one another! :P

Let's begin ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Too Much for Me to Finish?

I've been working on my LBPC11 entry ever since the beginning of the contest and I have had good progress going on it! I've done a lot of platforming sections that really work well, but now I need to find how to put it all together before the final deadline of July 28th!
    Anyways, I'l post pictures soon, but so far it's going great. The picture planning idea really worked out! I'm going to try and get some testers as soon as I'm done with my level. Thanks for Reading!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Progess into the End

It's been a while sense my last post to my blog, but in that time I have done significant creation towards my level! I've created several platforms that I will use for the level and the progress was going really well... at least until yesterday. It was yesterday that I witnessed my constant problem that I get from LBP: Creator's Block! It's a problem that I always get when my level it turning really well! I will constantly think about all the levels I have played that seem better and all the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Entry for LBPC11

How exciting I had only recently joined back to see what I could find and what do you know there was a new contest here which I joined at once since the theme of C9o-op was to good to pass. I have since then been working on a level called The Red Balloon Boy and it has turned out to be a great level so far. The basic outline for the level revolves around a small boy in search of a red balloon, but his search turns deadly when he angers an old balloon man. You are able to control the balloon and ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized