BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by StevensonBob
    HI! I`m new to LBP central and want To know What I need To do To enter the contest. You seem exprienced so sorry i ask you. I am an exprienced creater in LBP2 who lacks the confidence to post but I am posting something soon and it would be cool if i could enter it in the contest. so what do i need to do? please and thank you...

Click on this link to get all the information you need to know! Good Luck entering if you decide to! I'll send you a message when I'm ready to get testers for my level, Thanks!
    Oh, I`ll test your level... i only give constructive critizism. if you want me to test it send me a mesage on PSN(stevensonbob). and maybe you can test mine in about a week or so..
    Updated 07-10-2013 at 07:50 PM by StevensonBob
    HI! I`m new to LBP central and want To know What I need To do To enter the contest. You seem exprienced so sorry i ask you. I am an exprienced creater in LBP2 who lacks the confidence to post but I am posting something soon and it would be cool if i could enter it in the contest. so what do i need to do? please and thank you...