BG1, PRELOAD BG2, PRELOAD

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. HW for the weekend

i always tell myself to do my HW either on friday or saturday so i can have sunday to relax, so when i go back to school i can be all ready and my hand doesnt start to cramp up b/c of the day before. but i just got finished thank god my dog woke me up early. so in a way im ready for tomorrow! B)
    Tags: homework, weekend
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Snow

i luv it when it snows, but only b/c there is a chance that i might not have to go to school. and school is so boring, and tiring. i just want to sleep or play my games til i cnt feel my eyes anymore lol. the only thing i dnt like about snow is that i have to shovel it out the drive way and off the sidewalk, last time it too me, my sis, and ma gmom like 3 hrs. i aint never work that hard before.
    Tags: school, snow
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. MW3 is fun, but...

i luv it! it rocks, its just that i wish survival mode was 4 players it would be more fun. i cnt play w/ my sis and my cousins simultaneously. i like multiplayer but since i stopped playin for awhile after i got it, every1 got all these awesome upgrades and weapons. so its hard for me to get a kill, but maybe i shouldn't make excuses and just be happy that i have the dang thing.
    Tags: mw3
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. just me talkin to much

i luuv to talk but i cnt talk to ppl about it cuz what i like to talk about is uninteresting or only cool to me. i saw this video on youtube about these robots called NAO and they dance and they're real manmade robots and they're soo cool. i luv just dance games and dance central games too. its my daily workout. im young so that important. i luv musicals like glee and grease. i luv the temptations the original ones! i watch the office and i luv jim and pam and dwight. i luv cartoons which kids my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized